Feeling cute, might do another ban wave today

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Strange, Sep 20, 2019.

1. only ~400 today

[​IMG]
    Dramatization

FAQ:
    ------
    Why is it less than last time?
    It takes more work per person because it was lots of black market sellers compared to the last waves which were mostly bots. Bots are easier to identify. With sellers sometimes people sell from their main accounts, which look legit, so it takes longer to sort out - we don't want to ban people incorrectly. (But the ban hurts more, so it's probably worth it.)

But but I really like to sell items for irl cash, will I be banned?
    If you got them through botting absolutely yes. If you legitimately earned them by trading items, we might show some leniency if you repent. If you bought them with irl cash from someone else, we'd love to hear about the bigger fish we can ban instead of you. Write in and we'll talk.

I think xxxxx is botting!
    Reminder that most such accusations we receive are not correct. Lots of people play in a weird way that looks bot-like, or give their alts super suspicious names, but are totally normal.

Roar.

Strange

Axolotl, -nao-, Disaster and 8 others like this.
  2. I've said it before and I'll say at again. King of banning!

WildBlueberry likes this.
  3. Got a deep feeling you kiss all the staff asses. Including mods 😂🌞

4. Also, good luck catching peoole.

People use 3rd party apps for real world currency trading! LOL

-missio- likes this.
  5. Mods aren't staff. They don't work for ATA.

I've gotten my fair share of bans and silences. 🥴

6. I have a question. Who do you enjoy banning most? Bots or black market sellers? Which sparks the most joy?

7. I like the change up of title this time around, made me laugh.

Victoria likes this.

8. My god you're literally illiterate like deadass.

Sirrracha likes this.
  9. How is that illiterate? I mean sure there’s a couple grammar issues but bruh…

Do you even know the definition of illiterate?

Muschi likes this.
  10. Muschi, all jokes aside. I'm really starting to believe that

11. I'm really starting to believe that there's really some braincell repellent in the air of forums.

12. For 1 maddi, I'm just going to pretend you didn't say that. 😂 You can't be that slow homie

13. LiKe DeAdAsS
    [​IMG]

Bakes, Alessandra, Vo and 4 others like this.
  14. I’m so confused

15. Get those bots!!!👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 And gift us decent players all the spare parts when they are destroyed... ya know... nuts, washers, springs, and such.

Thanks in advance.

16. "Mods aren't staff they don't work for ATA"
    Clearly. 🤦😂

Sirrracha likes this.
  17. 👆🏼I think this was a draft they accidently posted.
    And this was @ you:
    How is that illiterate? I mean sure there’s a couple grammar issues but bruh…
    Wow, and you're as RET4RDED as 😂
    Do you even know the definition of illiterate?

18. There’s nothing wrong with that statement other then the fact that it needed a comma. Even more so it has nothing to do with being illiterate.

Also have fun hitting me, what’s few more hits to what I’m already receiving :]

19. Yeah this update shouldn't save drafts.. But I mean she can't even figure that out on their own 😂😂

Sirrracha likes this.
  20. LOL and you still don't get it 😂😂😂