Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Diablo, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Hello all, I’m pretty new to this game.

I’ve opened quite a few boxes and New Years packages so far and haven’t managed to get very many rare pulls (I’ve only won 1 avatar so far).

To my disappointment, the avatar that I won was a female one with 50%/50% stats. This is basically seen as winning virtually nothing, because not only will I not use it because it’s a female avi, but the male avatar I already have has better stats (60%/60%).

My proposal: male/female avi exchanges for unhappy pulls, if you pull a female avi, you can simply exchange it for the male equivalent and vice versa

-Since avi pulls are seen as a rare occurrence, if you pull one that is of the opposite sex it’s basically useless
    -Guys can exchange to have male avis
    -Girls can exchange to have female avis
    -Everyone can be less frustrated and more happy about opening boxes to get what they actually wanted in the first place

2. This gets suggested often, but it won’t be something they’ll implement anytime soon.

Personally I find it rewarding to get avatars from boxes because it is by chance.

And you’re able to obtain both male and female avatars from stories each hunt, so it’s not like you won’t be able to get a male/female avatar.

So as I’ve said in similar threads, still no support.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  3. I don't think it's necessary but who knows, maybe ata will add it

4. Of course it’s not necessary. It’s solely to make the people who play this game happier. ‘Cause I don’t think opening x amount of boxes to get 1 specific male char that’s super rare, and pulling the female equivalent instead, is okay. That’s just so frustrating lol.

5. I was using the phrase 'not necessary' to mean no support, it's unneeded 0.o obviously nothing in this app is 'necessary.'

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  6. No support.

7. A representative of ATA has already said that “Trading Avatars”, or “Exchanging” in this case, will never happen.
    Here’s a link to where she said it if you don’t believe me.

Muschi likes this.
  8. How many boxes did you open? I've opened almost 70, no luck to get either avi.

I would be upset if I was aiming for a specific gender and got the other, but ATA doesn't care. They don't bring back old avis, they don't exchange out if you don't like one you got/got the wrong one, they don't take into account anything other than "Too bad, so sad."