Farm List 2

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Kefo, May 20, 2018.

1. Sooo I’m new and I don’t know what this means but I do know that I bought a lot of tidy whites so if someone tries to farm me they won’t win. Also I like the pattern, I think I will try it but I think it’s kinda mean when I hit people and take their money. But there was this one girl who wanted one of my items and I said no so she gifted me something and said “if you don’t gift me the item I’ll farm you and I’ll make your club drop you”. Anywho so I didn’t do what she told me to do but this other person from my club helped me out with the defense items(I original thought it was for party not to defend against attacks, idk why it never occurred to me). The club dropped me sadly but that’s okay I’m in a new club and the people seem really nice. The point is your posy is somewhat helpful even if I don’t understand most of it.

3. The bullies should be added here.

4. If someone is bullying you, you can just block them.

5. Well, they are farming me for no reason and asking for items. Here's his ign -_Ice_-

6. That isn't bullying lmfao. That's part of the game. Either hit him back, ignore him, or give him said items. As long as he isn't asking for furni because that isn't allowed to be a cf item.

7. Took 7 help tickets, but I got him back. If you could please remove me Kefo that would be awesome.

8. I hit people even just 5x and they on my wall about it ? the term bully is blown out

9. Anyone know a farm me

10. I need advice please.
    This guys messaged me and said my pup is in sfw I should drop stats, ask her and she has no idea who he is so I said no. Now 4mcs have been added to my cf. I'm out of my club aswell. He juts keeps hitting non stop. He did the same with some of our other members, so obviously he's talking crap. Also he is 10mcs and I'm 1.5mcs so I can't hit back. Any advice please? And thank you <3

11. Update: Added _pinky_ 38.3m/12.2m

12. i have one

Brittany 11.7m/3.9m

13. I agree

14. Consider it not done!

15. Why tho? Inactive farms are useless

16. Good for introducing people into PvP tactics. Like the baby pool at a public swim club.

17. A friend needed for this story :D