STORY PASS Fame & Fortune

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Not only do I think these ec stories shouldn't expire, because we paid 99ec for them, but the drop rate is ridiculous. Maybe up the drops if it's ending so soon.

2. It says at the very top of the announcement when the story expires.

Some of then don't expire as quickly but that information is given for this pass so they don't need to change the amount of drops if it wasn't finished on time.

Muschi likes this.
  3. Not ata folt you started late n slow at do it

Sirrracha likes this.
  4. Yikes I’ve spent good money on participating in this story pass and have gifted it to boost my drops but I’m still nowhere near my pentacles goal :( thought I’d get it during BF but it’s bleak. I need 1000 more and get like, 40 from a flash cat 😓

5. Flash faster or solo

6. please... some of us need more time to finish the quest. please do extend the time limit for the vip story pass.. i need a thousand more drops of pentacle coins to get the avi.

7. Will we still be able to complete the tasks after the 3rd December? Like the Neon masquerade story if we have bought the vip tarot card before they go from store??

Snowy_Winter likes this.
  8. Wait you dont get avis for the 1m story pass?

9. I agree that it’s ridiculous the story is expiring at the same time the passes are leaving the shop. Also the drop rate IS way too low. Not everyone was using this app when the pass was released or they were inactive. We should get a little more time, remove the passes tonight and give us until end of month or something.

10. I don't ever complain about events and this is my first time actually posting in the forum, but I have a big problem with the expiration date, like many others have voiced. I'm active every single day, an Exec in a club that does b2b POTD and EC parties, and the drops for this were atrocious. 30-35 per party? The only reason I got more was because I gifted a pass, which means I actually spent $30 on this event (I buy both M and F passes). I'm still 1000 cups short of finishing. I should have to spend $40 in gifting passes in order to finish a story pass. We all paid the 99 EC and we shouldn't have to stress about a time limit to get it done. It feels so frustrating that the only people you allow to succeed in the game are the ones dumping thousands of dollars a week into it.

I dunno, I just really hope you reconsider the deadline. The overwhelming majority of your users are asking for it.

11. I am with some of you on this. If you spend ec on the story it should not expire. Like the first story. There is no real reasons to have deadlines at all. Please extend this or remove the deadline for at least the ones who used ec to do this story. I also like some above paid extra to gift a pass just to get better drop rates but 30 ish per party when all other drops are maxed at like 500 just isn’t acceptable. Please consider removing the deadline on this! Is there a petition we can sign? Please?

12. I agree with quite a few people, I just barely made the deadline and now I am trying to figure out the tarot game. I have been in multiple cat clubs and had to scramble just to make the deadline.

_Buggy_ likes this.
  13. Once again this proves how little our opinions mean to the game creators. I hope everyone thinks hard about spending any future hard earned money on this game of greed.

14. Wtf, they really took our money like that and I didn’t even receive one avi wtf is this game! All of the money is gone to waste now for nothing!

Providence, Rl0T2 and Snowy_Winter like this.
  15. Tarot game is activated by typing the follow into club chat or PMs:
    Code:
    /tarot
    It'll draw 3 cards for you, as is done in tarot readings. If you tap on the cards drawn, they'll tell you what cards they are and what the cards mean!

16. Ha!!!! Fockin loser ATA never cares about your rantless cries for help .

ATA doesn’t give a shit about you!

ATA doesn’t give a shit if u started late!

ATA doesn’t give a shit if the drop is low!

ATA will never change even if 1k ppl cry!

ATA feeds on money they don’t give a shit if u didn’t finished but maybe if we all said will pay $5 more for a extra day then I bet you on god ON GOD they will take that offfer lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

17. I’m disgusted truly

Snowy_Winter and itsclara like this.
  18. Whyd the pass end so soon??? I wasnt even able to get close to ending it and I started around the beginning.

Snowy_Winter and itsclara like this.
  19. It says right at the beginning of the first post in this thread, and at the bottom of all the related stories in the cell phone, that this storyline was going to expire at changeover today. I'm not sure why a bunch of people are surprised that it did. I can understand maybe being upset that it had an expiration at all, but it's your own fault for not knowing it was going to expire... not ATA's fault.

Syl95 likes this.
  20. H
    How about cause we spent our money? Maybe that’s the reason we are mad! 😮

_Buggy_ and Snowy_Winter like this.