STORY PASS Fame & Fortune

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 29, 2019.

1. SELLING TAROT PASS FOR 5B WM

2. Buying F vip tarot pass for 3B

3. Same problem with me

4. I have buy the vip passes and doing the both different quest,like it

5. Wish we had more time I haven't even gotten the first avatars yet

6. I agree😭

7. Leave your club and do a bunch of lbhs. You only need to hit 3 times to get max drops for this side story

8. There's loads of time it been out for like 1 month n people said the ec one iznt time capd so it one duznt matter

9. The storylines have an expiration date. The story will end on December 3rd @ 12pm PDT regardless of whether or not you finished it.

SoggyPieceOfBread likes this.
  10. Some one said the ec ones don't

11. That person is incorrect.

12. They even less worth buying then

13. Anyone selling VIP voucher? 😯

14. The time shouldn't expire for them since we had to pay for them. Just like the masks didn't.

15. They've had another story pass expire before; the one for Valentine's day.

16. Correct: PST, not PDT. Daylight savings ended already.

17. Correction: I mean correction* not correct. Smh 😩

18. I think it’s ending to soon as well. I was a little inactive and now I’m scrambling to finish it. So annoying

Snowy_Winter and _-Dark_Bomber-_ like this.
  19. I don't even understand why it has a time limit? Lots of people paid real money to buy the ec for this pass and then it has a time limit?? I'd like to have the time limit REMOVED, especially since I don't even have 1 ava yet!!!! I was a bit inactive too because of stuff, bye bye 99ec...

Snowy_Winter and Allie like this.
  20. I just we was refunded for gifting someone a voucher for 99ec...that would’ve been nice

Snowy_Winter likes this.