Events been crap

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by BlackKitten, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Please ata do better events I think speak for some others that the last about 4 events have been crappy. Its making people wanting to take a break from the game because they tired of. I know a lot in my friends group that have taken a break or playing just little bit not even wanting to try. Trolls I know you will go on this so have it more active this post is more it will post a problem to them!

Musi likes this.
  2. Do you have any suggestions for what wouldn't be a "crappy event"? It's impossible to please every player. Some people enjoy things you and your friends do not. But a good way to criticize is to offer suggestions and constructive criticism rather than just saying it's crap.

Noen, ThaiTea, SpicyVanilla and 8 others like this.
  3. I personally don't think any of the recent events have been crappy. I do think some have their fair share of critiques, but I don't think any of them have been entirely bad.

Noen, SpicyVanilla, Carrie and 6 others like this.
  4. "Me and my friends didn't like the most recent events, so they're crappy. ATA, read my mind and do events me and my friends will like. And trolls..." I dunno, I can't even understand that last part XD

Noen and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  5. There’s a “Hunt Suggestion” thread here in the forums so maybe you’d like to suggest some hunts you’d want to have? 👀

Noen, Carrie, Muschi and 2 others like this.
  6. If you stop caring about what happens in pimd, then I'm sure you won't be dissatisfied with ata ever again. :)

LetsGoBrandon, Carrie and LeeJarrett like this.
  7. Seeing as you were too lazy to look for it but not too lazy to complain about them, go make a hunt suggestion in the thread.

8. I think they do a pretty good job at covering different themes, niches and interests. The playerbase is really, really huge. And people like different things. Some people love this zombie or Halloween hunts, others prefer cute themes, some prefer Fall events and others prefer Summer... Seriously.

If you're not satisfied with a hunt, don't put effort into it and wait for something that pleases you, so you can put your energy into that event when it comes.
    Play another game, find a new hobby or something. Y'all will be just fine not playing as much PIMD.

Devion_, Noen, Muschi and 4 others like this.
  9. All events are crap. You gotta make your own fun noob

DivineSecrets, Devion_ and Kefo like this.
  10. Share your tastes with them.

If you aren't catered for, search for alternatives.