End of a Reign

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, May 7, 2019.

1. Omg thank you Ata. I am so excited.I have been waiting so long to see avatars with a range of disabilities. This is the best thing ever! Yall made my whole day. I love that you managed to fit them right into the current storyline ^_^

2. Omg thank you Ata. I am so excited.I have been waiting so long to see avatars with a range of disabilities. This is the best thing ever! Yall made my whole day. I love that you managed to fit them right into the current storyline ^_^

3. Omg thank you Ata. I am so excited.I have been waiting so long to see avatars with a range of disabilities. This is the best thing ever! Yall made my whole day. I love that you managed to fit them right into the current storyline ^_^

4. Omg thank you Ata. I am so excited.I have been waiting so long to see avatars with a range of disabilities. This is the best thing ever! Yall made my whole day. I love that you managed to fit them right into the current storyline ^_^

5. Omg thank you Ata. I am so excited.I have been waiting so long to see avatars with a range of disabilities. This is the best thing ever! Yall made my whole day. I love that you managed to fit them right into the current storyline ^_^

6. Omg thank you Ata. I am so excited.I have been waiting so long to see avatars with a range of disabilities. This is the best thing ever! Yall made my whole day. I love that you managed to fit them right into the current storyline ^_^

7. Omg thank you Ata. I am so excited.I have been waiting so long to see avatars with a range of disabilities. This is the best thing ever! Yall made my whole day. I love that you managed to fit them right into the current storyline ^_^

8. Sucks we are forced to partake to get anything could have had a non PvP side story and rewards

9. There is-?

10. (If there is 10 or more comments from me. Idk if yall see it on your end or not. Not intentional)

11. You're not forced to do anything lol and not like there was a pvp storyline every hunt. Stop complaining

12. A Pet Dragon would of been nice? along with feminine avatars such as a princess or queen?

13. Let the farmers have some fun

14. It's not working. I'm so confused on what we are supposed to do.

16. are we gonna lose money if we get hit?