Easter Eden

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Every time I try and tell myself I won’t spend anymore money on PIMD...an event comes where I know I will spend ??‍♀️ damn you PIMD

2. Will the easter furniture box be included into the stories like during the valentine's story?

3. Beautiful !

4. So loving this Easter hunt than last years! Ata y'all are out doing y'all selves!Got me happy for this hunt! Good job y'all!

5. Love love loveeeee the avatars!

6. Gets more cute every year

7. This far it doesn't look like it is in the first side story but that might just be an oversight on their part.

8. That bun show avatar is h0t af ???

9. Watch everyone get stingy af for shards now... Already know I'm not getting the ava I want.

10. COLLECT LAMB FOR ME ND BUNNIES FOR MY RS

IM NEW ALL I HAVE ARE CHIBI AND STAT ITEMS PLZ ADD ME FOR TRADES !!!

11. How much are the avi shards going for this time? I’m looking for lambs and fawn if anyone is selling.

12. And another thing...

Muschi likes this.
  13. Yessss more bunnies!

14. This sucks. The only avis i like are the ones you have to purchase through the store with ecs. You guys suck. I barely get to live with what money i get and you guys just basically rub it in our faces with these hunts. Screw you!

15. MOOD

16. Facts

17. There are offers on the offer wall...i literally did one today and got enough ecs to open a box and got my avi.

18. Petition for a permanent avatar shard activator that effects valentines, easter, zodiacs, and all future shard avis.

Lol. All in favor reply I