CONTEST Dream Dev

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATARogers, Jul 18, 2019.

1. It doesn't need to be "claimed" as original art, whether it's watermarked or not, it is original art. Plagiarism is not okay, even for minor contests like this.

2. [​IMG]

Not included in entries but I'm happy to show it one of my art long time ago I used cotton in her hair and the crown is chocolate cover Queen of hearts

3. is this still open??

4. you can still show off artwork but entries for the contest are not being accepted anymore

Vo likes this.
  5. Vo and Marigold like this.
  6. Wow that is so beautiful πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

7. She's gorgeous! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

8. Soooo freaking cute πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸŒŸ

Meowy likes this.
  9. That is beautiful πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

CherryLee likes this.
  10. Before I even try to post me picture. If I were to do it threw instagram would I just copy the link of my picture and paste it to this post thing or what. Just wanna make sure I get it right the first time. 😊

11. Your best bet is to upload it to Imgur to get the link you need. Once uploaded, press and hold on the image and then tap "Open image [in new tab]". Then copy that link, tap the photo icon the reply textbox here, and paste the link. The link you copy/pasted should end in .png or .jpg!

To test out if you got the right link, you can tap on "More Options" next to "Post Reply". There's a button that says "Preview"; it will show you what your post will look like when you post it.

Mykayle_21 likes this.
  12. Okay thank you so much

13. [​IMG] I put a link to the picture if it didn't show. I know I'm to late but I still wanted to post my picture cuz I worked really hard on it for y'all. So anywho heres my drawing of Zelda
    https://ifunny.co/fun/sl55qZVu6?s=cl

14. Are the results out for this contest?

Sirrracha likes this.
  15. I said upload to Imgur, not iFunny. πŸ˜”

Vo likes this.
  16. No.

17. Are the gifts given already?

18. Still no. You can read through the thread yourself to find out if they announced it, too... you would have seen that several hours ago someone asked the same question as you and I also said no.

19. I love people exposing those who didn’t draw the picture. Here for the tea sis🍡