CONTEST Dream Dev

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATARogers, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Try clicking on open this image in new tab and get the url from that

Sunx likes this.
  2. [​IMG] [ATA] Luce: “Her side hobby is to throw seeds around, hopefully making the world a greener place.”

I feel ya Luce, I am vegan, so that's my idea of helping the world be greener. Helping the animals and saving them.

I feel like this could be you. Going full nude, tree hugging and holding animals. I'm with ya.

If I need my game name on it and not my actual one I'll make a post it and stick it to it. Lol.

-Teya, iMew, MemeDaddy and 26 others like this.
  3. [​IMG]How do you post an image? I'm an android user

4. I used photobucket, friend. :)

5. Thank you I'll try that😊

PanPanMochi likes this.
  6. [​IMG] When I think about nature. The first image that comes to my mind was “Te fiti” the full of life and grace.
    And with the hope that somehow, may not be the looks, but the heart for nature and drive in making the world a better place resembles our very own Dev Luce 🌻

Instead of Moana 😅 I put a 🌻 😊 as the sunflower says,

If you can’t find the sunshine, create your own sunshine 🌻

7. Used Twitter now lol oh well

8. https://ibb.co/9bWzGf7
    Photo ^

When I think about nature. The first image that comes to my mind was “Te fiti” the full of life and grace.
    And with the hope that somehow, may not be the looks, but the heart for nature and drive in making the world a better place resembles our very own Dev Luce 🌻

Instead of Moana 😅 I put a 🌻 😊 as the sunflower says,

If you can’t find the sunshine, create your own sunshine 🌻

Sorry for spamming trying to figure out what url to use. Still no luck. But here’s a link I uploaded it on a site 😊

_DEMIDEVIL_ and -Stud_Muffin- like this.
  9. Chynna likes this.
  10. [​IMG]
    @[ATA] Lowkey Loki You had the most description and I had a little fun with it. Hope y'all like it, I don't normally do color😅

11. [​IMG]
    This is my attempt at <ata>Jean ...... I wear jeans too so obv you are my favorite and that’s how I think you look like!!! Sorry I messed up ur right eye :(

12. [​IMG]
    This is my attempt at <ata>Jean ...... I wear jeans too so obv you are my favorite and that’s how I think you look like!!! Sorry I messed up ur right eye :(

13. Cute boho style! Nice job!

14. Couldn't see your photo so i change the link for you. But you missed including your ign 🙈

15. Wa
    wait where was I supposed to put my ign?

16. I don't think those kinds of link work, but i uploaded it to imgur for you. Super cute!! Missing your ign too though ☹

Perc, Green, _DEMIDEVIL_ and 5 others like this.
  17. Time to use my procreate again

Sylvina likes this.
  18. Can u pm me the link you used so I can repost? Ign @wherearetheavocados

19. Typically for these contest they always have you include your ign in the drawing to avoid people using other people artwork.

I actually re-read the post and didn't see anything stating it but it have always been a requirement in the past

Muschi likes this.
  20. This is about @[ATA]Luce

When I read your little hint description I legit thought you were like tinker bells long lost sister tbh. Instead of pixie dust imagine all kind of seeds! I picked to write about Luce because I'm also a little tinker bell myself lmao! I tend to argue with people who don't appreciate nature and people who litter. I also have my own garden that I take care off. Luce seems like one of those high schoolers who want to be friends with everyone but also childish, playful, outgoing, stubborn, cheerful and someone who stands for what is right! I know this not be exactly perfect...but I'm telling ya this girl is related to tinker bell and I won't back down from that. We should "stand for the trees!" ( totally not quoted from the lorax...*sigh* yeah it is...) I wonder if Luce is more of the tinker bell from Peter pan who somewhat doesn't even know how to talk haha or the tinker bell from....well....tinker bell. "LET IT GROW" (I need to stop the lorax quotes) how about "can be build it?!" (shoot that's Bob the builder not tinker bell...did I really just think that. Oh Lord I need help) ANYWAYSSSS.... That's what I think Luce is like! Shes a Hooman I would love to be friends with and I would love to get along with. She sounds sweet but also got the insecure and aggressive side once in a blue moon who might even start some trouble...oooOOOOooo! -Rarity-kitten