EVENT Dorms and Dragons

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Sep 22, 2021.

1. It seems to be any kind of tabletop game, like how there are Settlers of Cantan references. The Pokemon card game is considered tabletop.

2. ok so um… how do i get the black girl avi? 😃

3. She’s the third side story avatar. You’d have to complete the first and second side story before reaching the third side story. Depending on how fast your POTD club finishes parties or if they drop a lot of ec parties, you may need to go to a cat or dog session.

Note: The third story doesn’t come out until maybe…. next week? Since the hunt just started, even if you finish this first side story, the second side story isn’t available yet, etc.

Muschi likes this.
  4. Everyone who hated on this hunt sure do have a lotta drops so far 🌚

Noen, Fym, Hag and 2 others like this.
  5. I don’t mind the idea but it could’ve been done way better

6. This hunt idea had so much potential, but the end product feels so forced tbh. The avis parent that good and except a few pieces of furniture, the others are just as good as recyclable materials anyway. Hope we get a better hunt with Halloween and Black Friday closing in.

Fym likes this.
  7. I was shading someone else, they are ugly just ppl were going on about them all being bigger

flopobell likes this.
  8. The stereotypical nerd girls are either super petite and tiny or giant lmao I’m happy to see some thiccy nerds 😌

Fym likes this.
  9. This is really all I have to say about it too. Love the hunt theme, the execution is meh, and I’m still going for LB since this is the only hunt this year that I feel strongly about (dnd player for many years).

I know we wanted more thick avis and that’s fine but every avi in one hunt being thick is overkill IMO.

10. 2 of the 8 avatars are “thick”, one barely even so tbh 👀

CapedClown likes this.
  11. They had a theme like this last year, actually.

12. dorm and dragons? lmao who comes up with these cringy themes. so unaccurate and abnormal from actual college life.

13. yeah but the avatars r ugly in my opinion. there’s so much potential to do well but they keep missing the plot!! they need to keep up with fashion. the clothing style is so outdated

14. who tf wears a bunny skirt dress to uni? 💀 lmao weird but ok

15. they had so much potential to do better but aye :) they’re always missing the plot. they don’t even care at this point. it’s just mediocre and boring. istg we’ve had many cringy “Uwu” cat girl-nerd avatars like this in the past

16. and the majority of the players don’t even like dragon and dungeons? lmao like it’s autumn can we have a proper theme 💀💀

SweetAsYoni likes this.
  17. I 100% agree, I only like 2-3 avis this time around and even then it’s a meh kind of like. However, ppl talking about “they’re too fat )):” when only 2 avis are chubby when they’re typically very thin, one being purely curves, is a bit silly to me.

SweetAsYoni and EIena like this.
  18. I agree that a fall theme would be nice, but I think you’d be surprised at how huge the d&d scene is, especially for college + a bit older aged individuals. Along with that, a lot of clubs are booming at the beginning of semesters so the timing isn’t that weird if comparing it to actual college (which most hunts... are not literally college themed...) They missed a chance to do some awesome avi and item designs, but we recently had d20 themed avis released, so I understand them wanting to do more normal, everyday players.

EIena and Intoxication like this.
  19. Fall is still on the rise guys, don’t forget that thanks giving is after halloween i’m sure they will do a fall theme

SweetAsYoni, eileen and Intoxication like this.
  20. Not really thrilled with this one NGL😢 Was hoping for like a more video gaming hunt, not another thing to do with DND😬 And I don't like the furniture very much at all, I like the desk but that's it😞 Glad ya used more colour in avis tho, and they look alright. Not the best, not the worst.