EVENT Dorms and Dragons

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Sep 22, 2021.

1. I was a Dungeons and Dragons player back in the days šŸ˜„ and I will always love this game.
    I just wished they have designed the room way cooler though.. šŸ˜„
    But love this hunt.

eileen likes this.
  2. I agree with you. Recently, male avis are getting better.

Noen and CapedClown like this.
  3. not sure what you mean by ā€œthinking we wouldnā€™t noticeā€ they werenā€™t trying to hide the revamped items, if anything theyā€™re highlighting them

-May-, Campus and Muschi like this.
  4. As a complete DND nerd I am LIVING for this hunt and I love it

5. why does the art style keep getting worse. makes everything look tacky, shiny, lack detail and cartoonish even the art style won't blend with older furni.

lustylegend, flopobell, bbg and 2 others like this.
  6. Dungeons and Dragons šŸ˜
    It brings good memories šŸ˜

7. Well good thing this ā€œGame Onā€ poster got on a longer name to differentiate from the RKD ā€œGame Onā€ poster šŸ˜…

8. Woah woah woah, is that a Critical Role gif? Do we have some critters out here? ā˜ŗļøā¤ļø

9. if you don't like a nerdy hunt just don't collect it šŸ„±

10. I love this hunt so much thank you ata wish dragon 999 wasnt top 10 cause i really want it but all good thank you so much for this hunt

11. I mean you should always do the surveys because it really does help. But the thing about surveys is they get a general idea of what the masses rated. Gives them a base idea of what to work on and that doesn't happen overnight. Fill out the surveys, bc if nobody did, things DEFINITELY wouldn't change.

-May- likes this.
  12. šŸš®šŸ˜”

13. This hut had potentialšŸ˜”

14. *hunt

15. Itā€™s truly not my typeā€¦ still I see so much ppl complaining about avis, and idk whatā€™s wrong with them, I mean the fact that they are not your type doesnā€™t mean they are ugly, I love the fact that there is more diversity since Iā€™m pretty sure we all notice old avis literally have all the same body, not giving chances to different body shape. I celebrate all diversity, and thanks all shapes are being includešŸ’– I see all pretty avis, not some pplā€™s style, yet super prettyāœØ

-May- and CapedClown like this.
  16. Overall, not bad. Always excited about fantasy stuff, especially as Iā€™m an active d&d player.. but I canā€™t lie, I hate the normal story avatars. Theyā€™re very plain, though the masc one is actually the better of the two this time around. Iā€™ll happily take both masc norm and vip avis at least. Sad I canā€™t get the DM avi tho šŸ„²

The dorm and most of the items arenā€™t bad either, just a bit lackluster considering how expansive it all is. I like the rug šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

DoIIface likes this.
  17. No you canā€™t have fire breathing lizard babies with the sand goblin.

respectfully, the DM

18. I only like the dorms, but not complainin'.

19. Underwhelming avatars, they should've been dressed up like they're LARPing, like actual DnD. Love the dorm though!