STORY PASS Día de Muertos!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Nov 1, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Welcome, PIMD! Please join us in celebrating Día de Muertos with an all-new, limited-time-only story pass!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

VERY IMPORTANT things you'll want to know:
    ☞ Each Base avatar can be purchased for 15 ECs!

☞ Buying either the masculine or feminine *Base Avatar* will start this story!

☞ You will receive the VIP version of the avatar for completing this story pass!

☞ There are gifts that NEED to be sent while the story is active, but these gifts are ONLY AVAILABLE FROM NOVEMBER 1st to 15th.

The Story Pass is available for purchase from November 1st, 12:00 p.m. PST to November 15th, 12:00 p.m. PST!

IF YOU DO NOT GIFT THEM WHILE THEY ARE AVAILABLE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COMPLETE THE STORY.

Once again: There are gifts that NEED to be sent while the story is active, but these gifts are ONLY AVAILABLE FROM NOVEMBER 1st to 15th.
    IF YOU DO NOT GIFT THEM WHILE THEY ARE AVAILABLE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COMPLETE THE STORY.

Bamby, Julia1762, Sansa and 14 others like this.
  2. damn got the horchata in this one huh

3. Lowkey feeling this, but my wallet isn’t :(

4. I love these! Send horchata cocktails to me kthx.

Azari and iAdore like this.
  5. Been saving my ec for black friday but kinda want this avi to 😶😶

Frieren, Anjo and iAdore like this.
  6. The avis could've been better but ig

FastForward, Huggles, HoIy and 3 others like this.
  7. Ooo v cyoot

8. [​IMG]
    I feel like i got scammed. Thats That of ec to try find 😶😶

9. Sorry, that definitely sucks I wont be buying but was about too 😒

10. Def got scammed, its literally telling you to spend MORE MONEY if you want the special avi. Ata is trash.

11. Oouuu i like it definitely buying

12. Damn, I should have checked this thread again before buying it....

Rei, Zhaskerrr, Meticulous and 10 others like this.
  13. I didnt spend any money i been saving up my ec since about march? To get cats for black friday. Used some of that to get the avi. Was not expecting to have to do so many drops. When i i s the cats drop thing i was just like. Oh ok whats the other option. Then i saw it said AND. Usul they say OR not AND

Piggys24, Prim and Snake like this.
  14. Gimme gimme gimme

15. It’s a little disappointing that the story pass has a requirement of dropping cats rather than just completing the parties.

Especially since the reward is just the VIP avi 🥺 Pretty sad.

For players who already bought it, I’d try waiting till BF since cats are usually half off!

16. I’m sure glad I saw Dino’s reveal before I bought in. I will skip this one. Thank you!

17. I'm not that upset about the cats requirement since the only reward is the vip versions tbh. At least they didn't make it a regular pass and lock the first set of avis behind the requirements. 15EC gets the avi, other stuff is optional. Just slightly different colors and slightly better stats for VIP.
    Like Day said tho, could def wait for black friday and get the cats then.

Maddi_Matsu, Auri, Ciabatta and 5 others like this.
  18. The story lasts for 3 months, and cats are half price later this month for Black Friday. Wait to buy the cats then so you only have to pay for "1 cat."

Zhaskerrr, _Kosha_, Ciabatta and 4 others like this.
  19. The gifts that are needed for the side story are only available until the 15th of this month though.

20. Thank you for posting this! I was about to buy it but I definitely wouldn't be able to complete it.

Zhaskerrr, Piggys24, -bae and 3 others like this.