STORY PASS Día de Muertos!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Hello there I just wanted to report a quick typo in the new headlines it says Dia de Muertos and it should read Dia de los Muertos otherwise it simply reads day of deads.

Muschi and Dr_thc like this.
  2. yes😂 noticed that too lol

3. Because even though it is cheaper, they also were not up front regarding the NEED to drop cats. Previously, the story pass upgrades to unlock VIP avatars were in the shop and visible to influence the decisions of buyers. This was hiding the real cost under a smaller one.

The fact they were up front about the gift requirements but not "by the way, you need to buy cats" is shady, scummy and deters people from wanting to buy more passes.

RAVING likes this.
  4. Imo i think its a really cheap avatar. You can get ecs for free and on top of that, you don't even have to complete the story pass.
    Yeah it sucks that we have to drop cats. But they're half off black Friday. It'd be a lot more worth it in the future if they added prize wheel points and amps and stuff like in Jamie's friends story

Muschi likes this.
  5. Ok fine I loved this avi, now ATA will have to give me 2 hypnocats to complete this story 👀

6. Hi, Can you guys please remove Level Up Pets from future side stories? Because most people who do story Passes have leveled it up during previous stories and don't have any low-level pets to level up as it takes weeks to level up. It will be unfair to those who buy passes and don't have to level up a pet in a month time while someone has a low-level pet and does the same quest in a day. Thanks

7. I would recommend asking this in a help ticket.