[Contest] New RS Gifts Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by AD_iJaspy_LuvsMyBoobies_HD, Jun 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Statuesque, Michelle, kuromis and 2 others like this.
  2. [​IMG]

Thank you Day, and Thank you Atlas for actually helping me figure how to put the picture up. Also very sorry for the spam hhhhh am big dumb.

3. Update added for posting images -hope that helps! <3

4. [​IMG]

here is my entry!! i am not in any way an artist so sorry its not beautiful, but i was thinking a CD with writing on it with marker and cute little stickers on it. music has always been a huge part of my life, and i dont think there’s anyone who doesnt enjoy it, so why not share it with your RS?

good luck to all!! i love seeing all your ideas 💓

5. oh im done and dont know how to work this, i tried to follow the tutorial haha. so here’s the link to the photo!!

https://imgur.com/gallery/GGQVLhn

[​IMG]

6. RETRY

here is my entry!! i am not in any way an artist so sorry its not beautiful, but i was thinking a CD with writing on it with marker and cute little stickers on it. music has always been a huge part of my life, and i dont think there’s anyone who doesnt enjoy it, so why not share it with your RS?

good luck to all!! i love seeing all your ideas 💓

[​IMG]

7. [​IMG] since the pandemic has been going on, figured we’d have something related to it to make these hardest times memorable.

8. https://imgur.com/gallery/kvqV7ul idk how to do this either so i’ll leave the link here. 🥺
    since the pandemic has been going on, figured we’d have something related to it to make these hardest times memorable.

Day likes this.
  9. [​IMG]

Auri, Maybelline, Statuesque and 2 others like this.
  10. [​IMG]
    since the pandemic has been going on, figured we’d have something related to it to make these hardest times memorable.

ALSO HUGE SHOUTOUT TO @Haless for helping me figure this out. <3

Michelle, Dead, kuromis and 2 others like this.
  11. Hey Guys! So this is my entry for the contest.

This is a coupon. I am not pretty sure if this is allowed so I created one (i tried) using iBis and will show later on.

I think coupon is the famous gift for couples who is in a long distance relationship like me and my rs. When we celebrated our Second Monthsary, he gave me one. And it was the best gift.
    [​IMG]

And here is the part when I am making it in canva.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Digitised:

[​IMG]

Here is the part when I was doing it.
    [​IMG]

My third one is a physical one.
    Originally I plan to made one for LGBTQ couples, however since we are still in quarantined and I dont have enough colors to make it a
    rainbow, I decided to give it instead one color.

It is a pillow cloud
    [​IMG]

PS: I forgot to take a picture when I was doing it so I decided to take the first try.

[​IMG]

Luxe, Michelle, TrippinOnAcid and 4 others like this.
  12. SIZE=7]HERE'S MY FIRST ENTRY[/SIZE][/COLOR
    [​IMG]

13. HERE'S MY FIRST ENTRY

https://i.imgur.com/91zRSlQ.jpg" style="max-width: 100%;" />

idk if this will work now sksksks

14. HERE'S MY FIRST ENTRY

[​IMG]

HERE'S MY PROOF

[​IMG]

SKSKSKSKKSKSKSKS

Diablo, Spellbound, MrsTeddy and 4 others like this.
  15. [​IMG]

Im not an artist but i tried ❤ Meet the Cat in box that surely loves you, Hippo Teddy Loves will give you a warm hug and Inlove egg to give us a healthy lifestyle.

16. You’re posting the gallery link. You need to grab the link from all pictures separately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.