Confessions..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PapiLovesHisTequila, Sep 17, 2019.

?

What do you think?

1. I like it

11 vote(s)
    40.7%
  2. I don't like it

16 vote(s)
    59.3%
  1. Not sure how I feel about it.

Entertaining... well just about as entertaining as pub I guess...

But...

It takes away from the game channels and will probably persuade more players to make an account on a third party app. Which could expose those players to more of the toxic behaviors displayed by certain individuals in this community. If players meant and what they said and said what they meant in the first place, there probably be little interest in it.

2. Otay I found it. Is kinda boring. If more ppl wrote things like the stuart little story, I would laik it. But then it wouldn't be confessions anymore ig.

3. I just hate it when it’s advertised in Trade chats. Other then that go sell your secrets to a stranger all you want it totally won’t ever be revealed that it’s yours.

4. Google Forms is legitimately anonymous unless the creator chooses the option to upload images or track answers. But then it would ask you to log in to your Gmail account to make a submission. We used to use it for feedback on our derby bouts cause people are weird about giving constructive criticism or negative feedback. 😂

5. You're only cool if you had a confession made about you. Someone "exposed" me on one of the bootleg confessions pages:

[​IMG]

🤭

6. I only like u papi 🌚

PapiLovesHisTequila likes this.
  7. I get where you're coming from with wanting O to stand for Bento and B for Billions, but I don't think it should change because;-

Whenever people would sell anything for money (before the introduction of bentos) their price system was never straightforward Billions. There was always a very important need to specify whether the money you're buying/selling was in the form of a DV or DVP and this specification was always necessary because it would be the difference between someone responding to what you're buying/selling or not, and that methodology still stands today. If I had to offer 20B, people responding would immediately want to know whether that's a straightforward DV or DVP, and many people get immediately annoyed whenever they have to involve themselves in the pricing system (I.E. immediate frustration when someone says they're selling furniture and you ask how much and they say offer ), so they wouldn't even bother responding to the post in the first place, which is why we've always needed to specify whether it's a volley or for profit, and we will always need to make this specification. That's pretty much why I feel your cause is unnecessary, respectfully though.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. No need to specify for dvp because their profit is the named value.

When someone wants 20b, that's what they get. Dvp is just the name of the process.

Specify for tutor strip, of course. You're not actually giving them 20b. You're hiring a tutor worth 20b. Anyway.

It looks wrong. b just doesn't look right in place or bentos, and o is better in every way.

O rhymes with bento,
    C is part of an O same as chibis are parts of bentos,
    The C on the toilet is the little flush and the O is big flush.

Also teno, Five-o, etc. Sound way cooler than

Oneby, twoby, threeby.

Ew to that, no thanks.

My bento isn't cute. -by is like baby. Pet suffix you call your kids or pets. Mr bigsby, flubby.

No, my bento's big and valuable and has some bass to it. Bento madafacka, O your sister is an o.

Cee is cute and smol like chibis but yo, gotta have that acoustic contrast.

PapiLovesHisTequila likes this.
  9. There will be burn book soon..

Muschi, Alessandra and JuneyG like this.
  10. What I’ve gathered from this is that you pronounce “b” like “by” and not “bee”

Vo and Victoria like this.
  11. tf fancy ass toilet you got that it got letters on it. It just buttons here

Victoria and Rizky like this.
  12. -by like ashby
    Baby

By is only pronounced like bye when it's a word.
    Whenever it's at the end of the word, it's bee.

13. Yall have buttons? What kind of fancy toilets are those. We just have chains. 🌚

I've seen the buttons, but almost no one has them here.

14. I’ve seen few posts from “confessions”, and well it was entertaining for 5 minutes then it got old very fast.

Someone send me smth cool 👏

15. Mm usher ...

Ka-Ka-KarotCake likes this.
  16. There should be a "couldn't care less about it" option

WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  17. What if I make a confession that says "Jopo's wee wee is huge"? Would u care then? 🥴💟

Edit: i sent it in. hope it gets posted

18. I saw the confessions page cause some serious drama the other day. Just made me hate it more.

19. I mean that was kinda the point of it

20. It wasn’t just petty drama though, it was something with real world consequences.