Confessions..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PapiLovesHisTequila, Sep 17, 2019.

?

What do you think?

1. I like it

11 vote(s)
    40.7%
  2. I don't like it

16 vote(s)
    59.3%
  1. Wait what am I supposed to like/not like? Confessions?

2. Oof.. you need to be protected at all costs. 🀭

3. i thought this was going to be a β€˜send in your pimd confessions’ thread

Alicia and Sloth like this.
  4. What think about what

5. Holy shit, write a topic and don't assume that everyone knows what's going on.

Forums can act as a decent catalogue and resource for pimd history, not just a dumb discussion thread like dm's.

Treat it like it's gonna be read in a couple years.

About 2 days ago. September 15/16 depending on timezone, there was a page created on line called "Pimd confessions" which used google forms to allow people to anonynously submit confessions or any content really.

People have posted copypastas, confessions, accusations, shade, messages to their friends, funny made up confessions, embarrassing moments, rivate opinions, etc. In there, and it's racked up about 500 posts of varying lengths.

Some of the posts are somewhat toxic of controversial e.g. There are like 4-5 posts asking for Akuduo to be de-modded, there are some that say that o should stand for bentos, some that bring up cheating, rp, weird and uncomfortable relationships.

1 day after it started, a second "confessions" page was started intended to host the spiciest and most dramatic accusations.

Ballerina, Vo, Alessandra and 7 others like this.
  6. Thank you, didn't feel like writing. :p You have a way with words and I admire ya for it.

Alessandra, Victoria and Alicia like this.
  7. Quite boring

8. I knew it wouldn't be long before this was a topic of conversation in game. I am not ready for the violations. πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

Real talk though, it's entertaining to read over coffee. πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ A little repetitive with the ">insert name here< is the best pup ever" and "I like my RS and I think he likes me too" stuff. But that balances the drama out I suppose!

Ciara, Victoria, Rizky and 3 others like this.
  9. I'm patiently waiting for something spicy

10. 16 was only yesterday not 2 days ago

11. Wot

12. Ah yes there are some submissions from the general community... and then there are some from kefo 🌚

Lea, Vo, Victoria and 4 others like this.
  13. cause you dont know about it πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ dunno

Vo likes this.
  14. Honestly same I’m tired of the same type post... but ur also right it does balance out the drama

Manic and Alicia like this.
  15. I mean, I got that part.

16. Most of it was already in the foray of pimd, just in private channels. And it'll probably stay there.

17. I’m not surprised by most of it honestly.

A lot of the people just talk big about their friends or s/o.

Alicia likes this.
  18. πŸ™„ I didn't think I had to be so specific, but let me clarify what I meant and thought was apparent considering we are in forums. "I knew it wouldn't be long before this was a topic of conversation in *forums."

19. I also asked myself these questions.