Confession Time

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Seriously, Feb 14, 2023.

1. I have complete control of my life. I refuse to let toxic shìt that i cant controget to me. l adapt and move

2. Forward with my life

3. You cant control other people but you can control how you react to it

4. I’m thinking of deleting this game the people on here are so disgusting someone just asked me if I had snap and I said no and in the midst of me responding back they blocked me then with another guy from off of here they wanted to see what I looked like then I gave them my discord and they were like aw you’re beautiful but they never talked to me after that

5. That’s people in general though. That’s not something PIMD creates.

This_Is_Jessie likes this.
  6. Welcome to the internet

This_Is_Jessie likes this.
  7. I was a horny 17 years old who probably wanted to jack off when I installed it.

Edit: Was probably 21

Shit, since last 6 years I have stopped counting my age.

8. Compared to other app games I do confess people are mostly nice and easy going here. Hopefully everyone will be unsilenced someday so things get fun.

9. I have a crippling anxiety that makes me unable to speak sense at times so I’m not really easy to befriend. One of many the reasons I have not made friend here.

10. People now would actually be proud of being pub famous? Isn't that just a fancy way of saying they will try to perv their way into your DMs?

Anonymous likes this.
  11. I’m that way in real life, especially with women.

12. I'm not 14

13. I feel dis

14. Biggest confession here

15. I once posed my pants

16. Ugh. I have my confession... well it's been a long time so probably now is fine...

Uhmm...
    .. so...
    Back then...
    I used to scam new player with cheap deal ×_× and it worked...

Sorry for those who affected...
    And i already forgot how many or which one 😅

I know i'm the worst lol but that's just how life is when you are a noob at this game 😅😅😅

17. I-

18. No why