Confession Time

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Seriously, Feb 14, 2023.

1. What’s your PIMD confession?

Mine is, I stopped following people’s igns and now I don’t know who people are that apparently know me 💀.

Also, I don’t think I’m one of the “cool” players.

This_Is_Jessie, OhhMyFaerie and Baph like this.
  2. Same. People change ign so much that idk who anyone is anymore pritty much

Lite, Muschi and Seriously like this.
  3. There’s no such thing as “cool” players. It’s all a matter of who you personally feel is cool. I cringe whenever someone refers to another user as “pub famous” etc. so often overused

BloodyKisses, Ghastly and Seriously like this.
  4. If I have any confessions, I've already forgotten what they are

5. It's been 5-6 years that I have been playing this game. Back then people were so kind and so friendly.
    But now, everyone have so cold and rude to each other. They are nice to you only when they need something.
    WELL, NEVERMIND 😅😅

I AM STILL SPREADING LOVE AND KINDNESS🥰❤️

P.S: BE KIND

LRS, KatieSuga, BloodyKisses and 3 others like this.
  6. What was the confession though?

Muschi likes this.
  7. I think I dont need to confess. When you look at my profile, you would know that an eight year old player like me, is still a nub. :(:rolleyes:

Seriously and DanaDangerous like this.
  8. Confession: one time there was a group chat i was apart of & one of the girls in the group chat hated me & was just generally a bitch, anyway she was shit talking someone in the group who was the club owner of a farming club. this person used to be apart of the group too but idk what happened, drama i guess anyway i digress; she was trying to be slick & unsend her messages but i screen shot them before she did & sent it to them.

They then ended up farming her. i don’t think she knew it was me who snitched because nobody asked 🤣

lustylegend and Seriously like this.
  9. I changed once only in 8 years and half regret it.

Seriously likes this.
  10. sometimes whenever a party gets low i close app so i dont last hit it bc i wanna be chill and nonchalant around my internet friends 🎤🤓

Seriously likes this.
  11. 💀

12. My pimd confession is that I manipulated women on here way too much

boobookiti likes this.
  13. My confession is that this game has slowly robbed me of my ability to form genuine connections with women irl 😂

14. I think the internet in general has done that for many people

15. 2024 is gonna be horrible for everyone

16. I-

17. Not gonna be horrible for me coz im not gonna let it be

18. It's cute thar you think you're under control. I'll come back to you when inflation gets out of hand and goes to double digits

19. Greed has always existed. Its mindset game for how you get thru life