Community Feedback Survey

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 4, 2016.

2. ^ no that % sounds about right. Even if you add a couple hundred for the people who didn't vote.

3. I noticed the statistic that 62 % of survey had been playing for at least 1 year.

The game has been almost the same for 2 1/2 to 3 years, so I think this 62% leads to this other statistic *nearly* 75% of people rate this game as 4 or 5 stars.

People who have started playing for the past 3 years do not know the potential this game had, and have only ever known the game is it is now.

Taking this into consideration for the 75% considering this game 4 or 5 stars means that the 75% does NOT significant meaning and the game is not doing as well as it is projected to be.

4. They gave a good rating because they wanted a hypnocat. It was biased from the start. Remember that time a ton of people rated 1 star on the Google and Apple Store and got the rating under 4 stars?

5. I did give a comment to ATA in the survey that I'd love to invest time to give them constructive feedback about what can be improved, a long time player of this game (*almost* 6 years) I believe would have valuable input. But I understand that statement in itself is biased.

6. There's plenty of QoL changes/fixes they could make but events seem to be the priority.

7. This result is crazy ata youre lying with the result

8. Lol, wonder how many people play the game. The amazing response isn't amazing if the response rate is 1%. Also it's a self selecting sample so meh

9. The newer players haven't even had a chance to experience wars or pvp events, so of course they would vote in favor of parties. The questions themselves were structured poorly to make you rate higher. Then you were able to submit feedback at the bottom, which I doubt that they had time to read it all.

10. Funny how they keep saying the survey was available to all players...

And yet i got a message from ATA that the survey was randomly sent to different players. ?

11. i Want cat

12. Me to, 10 pls

13. What?!Then those percentages are definitely inaccurate

15. I never did the survey? When was there a survey

16. Make Club Size Bigger!!!!!! please

17. Hello. I still have not got my top 100 avis ?

18. I'm not buying it,the 25 must be 100% 5☆ and not random :mad: