Common Misconception

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JoyBoy, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Okay so this is what I'm getting from what you're saying.

Littles are sexual
    Age regression is not sexual
    But
    A lot of age regressers title themselves littles

You're kinda contradicting yourself.

Muschi likes this.
  2. It's very confusing but yes that's my final answer and I hope that doesn't seem too far off for anyone else, if so correct me if I'm wrong xD Like y'all have been doing. I knew a bit about this topic, I thought the title little was too describe someone who regressed, because that's how it was described to me, because 'little space' was also used to describe the headspace they would regress to when I was being taught about this stuff to make it easier to understand

3. Tbh I’ve heard of it described that way too but it was only one time (in the weirdest place) and I was uncomfortable with the topic.

4. Peeps now have half an extra brain cell and are using it. Terribly.

(Not referring to op just forums in general lately)

JoyBoy likes this.
  5. I'm sorry to have made you uncomfortable, that's why I was confused with the whole discussion on pub this morning, and I just wanted to elaborate on it a lil more

6. Oh no you didn’t make me uncomfortable, I mean I am but that’s my own fault really. I meant at that specific point in time (aka not this one).

7. Well I'm glad I didn't make you uncomfortable, that's a relief. Hopefully after Rose made it more understandable, that the confusion will sort itself out 🤷‍♂️

8. Bring back roleplay threads

Victoria and Muschi like this.
  9. The only person "taking care" of the "little" while they are in that "mindset" should be a THERAPIST. The idea that you need a "caretaker" is part of the kink, and if someone is actually age regressing and has a caretaker then that caretaker is enabling their mental illness. 🤧

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  10. You do realize therapy doesnt help everyone, sometimes it makes it worse.

11. And the point he is ignoring is that people that actually age regress should not be participating in the DD/LG kink (which in my opinion romanticizes pedophilia, but whatever), should use the proper medical terminology to describe their regression, and should seek help from a professional and not some Joe Blow that calls himself Daddy.

RoseMilkTea and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  12. It'll do a whole of a lot better than doing absolutely nothing and leaving yourself permanently emotionally stunted, which is what age regression actually is. And professional help is not excluded to therapy. And there's MANY different kinds of therapy; I assume you are only thinking of cognitive behavioral therapy.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  13. Hi, I'm dad.
    Uh, I mean daddy.

14. There is a reason that my first reaction to someone saying they're a little is spine-destroying cringe... And that's because what you just said is not at all true.

Victoria, Muschi and Angee like this.
  15. Is her mouth open or are those her lips. I'm confused

16. I think they're her lips

17. She has a raggedy Ann face so that’s just her lips

18. What sort of trickery is this