[COMING SOON] A Brand New Look!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Another change to make: in campus buzz-parties: remove the words "hours/minutes/seconds" ... And use colon to separate (seconds not even needed). You currently can only see the first word of the party on Android, so you can't tell if it's a pro or regular.

2. Area below the earn icon can be used whenever there is an new update of hunt or war!!!????

3. Due to the overwhelming hate of this update on this this thread we have decided to release it anyway ~ ata

5. Well looks like i wont be updating pimd looks kinda ugly

6. You just did a new look not to long ago -_- why not give us a rs chat box like how we talk w/tutors in of a pm bump a new look ^_^ just saying.

7. This may be the best case of ATA thinking that all of their players are complete idiots to date. "The point of the ads blah, blah, lie, lie."

Fact, ATA is a "for profit" company and one can not get mad at them for trying to raise revenues. Their methods, however, are starting to look desperate to say the least.

Fact, ATA is doing very little to gain revenue thru new developments that will benefit long time players. They seem to only care about download quantities and not download quality(people that will spend money).

I could write tons more, but instead, I will just wait for the email that I'm sure we will see soon enough from ATA regarding PIMD, "Due to recent events, ATA has decided that they will be putting no more resources towards PIMD, and from now on will be focusing against KAW. Please downoad KAW and we'll give you a worthless badge from playing PIMD and maybe some other useless garbage as well"

8. You have heard about the people wanting a mass unfollow button for years and instead of giving them what they ask for, you change everything else. Ok, so this isn't an update of features just the aesthetics, fine... but STOP IGNORING WHAT THE PEOPLE WHO PAY TO PLAY WANT!

9. The accuracy

10. What needs to be changed is the app logo and loading screen...?? just my opinion

11. #AdsWouldHaveSavedGow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.