[COMING SOON] A Brand New Look!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Also, would the rp butting be our chats? If so, are the wall and chat in separate sections?

And can we please leave the labels for campus chat and club chat as they are now? It seems better considering the club button still says club.

And would the club party/war button then be moved to the next page? Considering the buttons are greatly enlarged. Or would you have to press the club button to hit the party or someone in the war?

2. You should make a pizza hypnocat which is like pizza and hypnocat combined to make a ton more money in parties! ? it's almost like playing a pizza party and a cat separate but instead it's just combined.

3. Shut up.

4. But it's pizza bikini and hypnocat.

And if they do that they'd have to make a new party for that which would be harder to do with a longer time period for it. I don't think this will be a very idea.

Then again, I'm not the developer.

5. how about group chat? ?

6. I personally don't like this... It looks too childish for this game

7. Too childish -.-

8. How can one Beta Test? ? I'm all ears. It might look childish to some, but it definetely makes things more clear.

9. Still annoyed that y'all are even trying to make this a possibility. I feel like it's a slap to all older players

10. great work pimd_c



11. Well I suppose then, I won't be updating the app. The new layout looks hideous and like it was made for 5 year olds.

12. I think the app starts to lag or gets glitchy if you don't update it for some time :lol: Goodluck

13. oh yeah baby the rp button finaly coming home

14. 1 take out "meeting people" 2 please make it easier to unfollow people..

15. Omg why are people getting butthurt? That's hilarious   

16. Also make it less childish looking.. Maybe different colors than purple and orange? Like red and black maybe?

18. Why not concentrate on improvements that will matter before doing cosmetic changes... For example... Making gift spammage available or a multiple send button... An instant full unload button for when players are busy  or just feelin lazy ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.