[COMING SOON] A Brand New Look!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. I agree and see On that and Just remember mods are also able to help in that aspect to :)

2. I know that :) I prefer emailing support cause that's how I update my guide.

3. That's how she rolls!

4. Lol she just that cool

5. eh I'm not cool  but that's how I roll though ??you will never change me! EVER EVER EVER! ?

6. ?There are some positive aspect of the future layout... But then there are a ton of stuff most players, including myself, really dislike.

?Someone mentioned a voting feature, where we vote to see if we like it or not, earlier on the thread. If I have time, I will go through the whole thread and tally up to see the 'I dunt like it' (negative) comments and the 'I love it' (positive) comments into a thread. With that being said, there might be a 'Eh, it's mediocre' section as players cannot decide if it's good or bad. ?Just lurk on forums for today and tomorrow to see.

7. I for one prefer these screenshots compared to the current layout

8. That was me..unless someone did it earlier than me.

9. ️Yus

10. Yet again another fantastic post by jiggy

11. OMG THIS IS STUPID IAM NOT UPDATING WHEN THE UPDATE COMES IM KEEPING THIS ONE

12. That awkward moment you go to battle and go to hit angry face and hit the happy face and follow instead

LAME LAME LAME ATA

13. Please make the game how it was before t6 came out

14. Op has to find a new user name.
    I would think that the players are the community.

15. SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE ONES BACK THERE!

16. Ohhh I likeee!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.