Come Back Please 🙏

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Everlyann, Nov 3, 2019.

?

FLASHBACK Events?

1. Flashback Events?

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  2. Rare Oldies Event?

19 vote(s)
    82.6%
  1. They always make the rares common cause there are so many gotdamb noobs now. I would quit if any of the rares I invested a lot in collecting suddenly got devalued because a.t.a thought it would be nice to take a break and recycle content.

No support from me. If you miss the hunt or like an item from it, good news, they're prestigious, come buy it.

Bellissima, Ciara, RainInMe and 5 others like this.
  2. GET OFF MY THREDS THANKS🤷

3. See i can get with this non support cuz it was well said 🙃 I appricate your anwser and reply ❤️ People like the game Really such a bad thing? Means more can be made from this🙃 The Pimd team can achieve things Maybe if there wasnt so many alt accounts 🙄 thats a real issue 🤣

4. You aren't allowed to ask people to get off your threads.

Maddi_Matsu, WhoTfIsWesday and Ciara like this.
  5. It was a ligit question idk that word

6. She's just crazy, donut worry

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  7. She had misspelled “else”

8. Oh is her talking broken to

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  9. Mmk

10. You really paid a farmer to farm me for pritty much my full showcase? Get a life you ain't getting shit

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  11. [​IMG]
    did.. did she really?

RoseMilkTea and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  12. Well no one else has gone shitty at me I asked you n other people even asked a cuple mods to all said I did nothing bad the ones that talked back yet

13. Don't see how that's a bad thing

14. No Support. I am from a pimd era when I witnessed every hunt/event on pimd. There are plenty of avatars and items from my time that I wish I obtained however I never got enough item drops to gain the said avatar(s) and I'm not even upset that I didn't get enough drops. Events should stay in the past for OGs.

• This is NOT Epic Games, Fortnite. No you will not the John Wick and Skulltrooper skin appear in the item shop again.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  15. I agree with you but your phrasing is hilarious

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  16. Farm battle on my thread nice 🤦😉Such great community(said with very sarcastic voice) 😂 Naughty naughty 🙊We should all go read that thread how not to argue in pimd 😂 This is to much! As for the hole skin deal im 26 not a clue what your talking about dont assume everyone is a millennial cuz they ask for old stuff to come Back 😉 Who's John Wick ?😂🤠 He sounds like a Cowboy 🤠