Come Back Please 🙏

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Everlyann, Nov 3, 2019.

?

FLASHBACK Events?

1. Flashback Events?

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  2. Rare Oldies Event?

19 vote(s)
    82.6%
  1. Iv made a couple Tickets for things i wish would make a sma but short comeback to!!!❤️🙏
    1.Alice and Wounderland Event These boxes are consider rare and for some reason are priced rather high yuck ! Please come back🙏
    2.My Favorite avatar Bags❤️😍Iv seen them in a few profiles❤️❤️❤️They are not tradeable oh I cried when i found out! Could these Pretty please come back ❤️🙏I also suggested they put them in like the VIP PACK ! I thought this would be a good perk to add But im so obbssed want one or a hundred!✨🤤🙏
    I have a few more but I often hear people love the old stuff from like old days when game was first open❤️ This would be cool to have like flash back event or something 🤤
    Anyone elts Want something to make a come back??
    leave a comment Below⏬⏬

2. No to previous avis coming back, even repeat hunts.

I prefer original, new content.

Carrie, Ciara, WhoTfIsWesday and 4 others like this.
  3. Hmmm...🙄

4. HMM. Lol they are constantly putting out new stuff 🙄🤣 What would a couple day flash back event be hurting anything 👉👈 😔
    I think a Oldies rare event would be super fun and vets true vets would eat it up 😍 I would love some of the old Avis! They are so coooll❤️ and them avatar bag ugh like just boom get the avatar out of a bag how do you even open them? EC's or Key/Blade?

5. No they won't coz they already got all the stuff from when it hapend

Carrie, WhoTfIsWesday and xvx like this.
  6. Eh.. I support this.

Everlyann likes this.
  7. No support

Ciara and xvx like this.
  8. 200 ECs

9. Nah, i think that releasing old content is too similar to avi trading.

If you missed out well that sucks, there are a number of avis I've wanted that were before my time that are unattainable and that's okay.

Carrie, Bellissima, Ciara and 5 others like this.
  10. Thanks papi❤️✨

11. This comment is so yucky 🤢

12. So why do i have 4-5 year old players asking if i have old items? 🤣🤣

13. Perfect i can afford that much ❤️Now i just need them to come back 😍😍

14. So then any comment that’s truthful and against your opinion is “yucky” then?

Ciara, Sleepy, WhoTfIsWesday and 4 others like this.
  15. Lmao, well at least i can rest easy knowing it won't ever happen.

The closest they get is the ghost avis and at least those are slightly re-styled. ✌🏻

Also, some old items are rare, so of course people are looking for them. Bringing them back completely removes the rarity of the items people worked hard to collect. So again... no.

Carrie, Dhiwatah, Bellissima and 5 others like this.
  16. The game is more then 5yrs old there's also such thing as collecting a bunch of the same thing

Muschi likes this.
  17. So you ask for opinions then don't like any one who don't like it and know it not gonna hapen loll kk

/lock this noob don't want this thread

18. 200 ECs per avi.

19. I want my avi back to but ik it never gonna hapen so I'm dealing with it. You needa just deal with it to n move on

Muschi likes this.