EVENT Cold Comfort: Hygge Me Tender

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 5, 2019.

1. ๐Ÿ˜‚happens to everyone, no problem ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ

2. I love this hunt๐Ÿ’• The kitties are adorable.

3. thatโ€™s so lazy tho. every hunt should be high quality, we shouldnโ€™t have to wait months for a special event just to get good avatars/furniture/etc. I love the idea of this game, hence why Iโ€™m still an active player (whoโ€™s invested quite a bit, i might add), but Iโ€™ve been disappointed so many times by the complete lack of creativity. iโ€™m hoping the content becomes better sooner than later

4. With that being said, I understand that ata is a small team and that theyโ€™re probably trying their best to appeal to everyone. Iโ€™m sure theyโ€™ll improve in time. I mean, compared to years ago, theyโ€™ve improved so much so Iโ€™m excited to see what they come up with in the future

Carrie, Vampira and Muschi like this.

5. So youโ€™re mad because I gave my own opinion ? Grow up.

Pahuj and RedFIag like this.
  6. How do you get the avis with the bunnies ๐ŸŒ

-Treasured- likes this.
  7. Eww... THOSE are the only avatars I can get from collecting yarn?! They aren't even the cute ones๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Musi likes this.
  8. Side story to come

Pahuj and Muschi like this.
  9. Why are the avis so ugly tho? The animals are the only cute things about them lol

Psycho likes this.
  10. SELLING HUNT DESK WMO

11. Let's be honest here. "Humbler" hunts are good for many things. People can relax and take a little break from always chasing after hunts, we can recycle furnis we don't like instead of having to recycle decent furnis, etc. Y'all can keep complaining or y'all can play smart and be happy with what you get. ๐ŸŒ

Muschi, Core and StillYourLola like this.
  12. The fact that you can only trade yarn is dumb. Would have been better if we could gift it as well. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

13. Probably on the third side story

14. Am I the only thinking that these avis r trying to look like old avis but then again they r not trying to...

15. Has the story dropped for the bunny Avis yet?

16. Side story hunt is what green yarn is for btw,was the same way u til up above info, I thought it would b a base of avi but just hunt task,๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนhope that help

17. What is the requirements to get the Lamb ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’žGirl๐Ÿ’žAvis๐Ÿ’ž I want them!!!! ๐Ÿ˜

18. The lamb avis are from the hunt leaderboard, so you would have to be in the top 100 amount of mulled wine at the end of the hunt to get it.

Everlyann likes this.
  19. Awwwh :( Leaderboards nooooo Well thank you for the quick anwser!๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ‘

NightingaIe likes this.
  20. Also Please keep up the seasonal/Holiday Avis! I like the new Update too ekk exciting ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ–คโค๏ธ