Club me

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Tell me good clubs that are active both partys and chat and not full of toxic whiney fucks. Premiums a bonus. Also need to not care that im not 100% active atm. Will hit where i can but cant every party atm n mostly just 1 ul. Also needa be ok with temp sfw or full sfw if these fucks have no life

2. I have a fun activity I like to do when in between clubs due to sfw.

Make noob clubs with funny names. Then you've got some new people to hang out with for a couple days and when your war is over you can make your favorite noob president and leave.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  3. I'd invite you to my club but you're a bit under our stat requirement.

Try browsing or posting in the Club Banner thread instead of making your own thread though! I know it can be difficult to weed through the clubs until you find one that suits your preferences though.

I would also try going down the club leaderboard, starting from #1 and going downward until you find one that meets your standards. A lot of the more "decent" clubs don't necessarily actively recruit via banners so sometimes you have to seek them out yourself.

4. Ik coz yous keeo upping it 😂 i was getting close to stats then put it up again

5. I just want a active potd club that isnt shit and actul talk more then just telling people to drop or being a fuckwit. Shouldn't be hard to find but somehow is

Muschi likes this.
  6. Tried leaderboard. All either cat clubs or to big for me to join

Muschi likes this.
  7. If you keep going down, you'll eventually find one that allows your stats 👀

8. If you'd just dropped your cat or whatever you won... You wouldn't be in this situation.

9. Maybe, but they sound cöcky on her wall. I'd fight back. Theres lots of members there with next to no fight losses. Target them op. Make them run away

V_Witchy_101 and Muschi like this.
  10. Looks like the club isn't doing the farming themselves and enlisted the help of a farming club to do the work for them. 🤧

11. I never had a problem with dropping. I just wasnt dropping when i couldnt be on for the full party. Im not dropping a cat without hitting just coz of some needy whiney chick. I said i was busy and not dropping within that 48hrs she wanted. If they had more paitence i coulda dropped last night. But tbh idc coz the people in that club are toxic a bunch already left before i got kicked some were were talking to me saying they were gonna leave to. They were having gaps of hrs between partys and alot of the time using jams. That club is the 1st club ive ever seen that refused to let people use dn or open the club up to finish a cat in time and using slow jams instead. That club is dying and will be gone soon enuf tbh

V_Witchy_101 and Muschi like this.
  12. Yep pritty much

13. Even better. You need to ignore your inc and target the club. This will be an easy win

Muschi and V_Witchy_101 like this.