CONTEST [CLOSED] This is Halloween! ๐ŸŽƒ

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAClaptrap, Oct 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HAPPY HALLOWEEN ๐ŸŽƒ

This isn't exactly a horror story but rather something supernatural. All of us are aware Out of Body Experiences (OBE). For the uninitiated OBE is an experience that typically involves a feeling of floating outside one's body and, in some cases, the feeling of perceiving one's physical body as if from a place outside one's body. It generally happens to people during sleep, near-death experiences or sometimes even after extreme physical efforts. You can read about it here Out-of-body experience .
    This incident was narrated to me by a friends aunt who happens to be a doctor. She and her husband (who's also a doctor) run a hospital in the city and had experienced this weird event.
    One of their patients was in the ICU of their hospital and was almost in coma or rather unconscious. Suddenly one day his heart rate monitor started showing a flat line. The nurse on duty immediately called for the doctors (aunt and uncle). Both the doctors stood on each side of the patient with the nurse also around and tried to revive the patient using a defibrillator. After trying for almost 10 minutes the heart rate bounced back and the monitor started showing the normal rate.
    Sometime later the patient gained consciousness and immediately asked the nurse to summon both the doctors. When the doctors came to the ICU he thanked them for saving him. And later on described something which shocked both of them.
    Apparently he told them that while they were trying to revive him he was standing at the corner of the room and observing them all the time. He also stated the correct time when this incident happened and also the correct positions where the doctors and the nurses were standing around him. He also uttered the exact words which the doctors spoke during his revival.
    Both the doctors were shaken and in spite of being in practice for many years this was the OBE experience they encountered. I still don't believe in supernatural but this definitely stunned me. Also as this came from a pretty reliable and rational people, and not a folklore.

2. My grandfather once had a very strange experience. This happened in the 1960s in rural India.

My grandparents lived in a small village in a house made of mud and bricks. Across their front door was another house which remained closed all the time. A reclusive widow lived in this house who seldom interacted with anyone else in the village.

This woman had a problem, a serious one. She was susceptible to possession. In India, there's this belief that a person born under a certain astrological sign is more prone to supernatural interactions. This poor woman was one of them.

Every night, this woman would get possessed and unearthly screams could be heard from behind her closed doors. Nobody knew what happened inside.

One night, the screams became too horrifying. Dual voices could be heard, along with gurgling sounds and high pitched shrieks.

The villagers mustered their courage and decided to check. They lit up their fire torches as there was no electricity back then, and they all gathered at her door. The screams grew more and more tormented at this stage. The strongest of the lot kicked down the door with a few tries, but as soon as the door opened, the screams stopped.

Needless to say, everyone was super creeped at this point. This particular night, it was my grandfather's turn to lead the mob.

He slowly inched his way inside, holding his torch up high. The flames of the torch illuminated only enough space for my grandfather to take one small step at a time. As he inched forward, he heard a sickening sound. A crunching, slurping, gurgling sound. They all froze.

My grandfather slowly moved the torch in the direction of the sound and there she was, sitting in a corner, wearing bloodied clothes, hair dishevelled. An overpowering stench overcame all of them. She was sitting in a pile of filth. She was biting and tearing the flesh off a young hen which had had the misfortune of straying into her house. Blood and guts spilled from her mouth as she gnawed on the raw carcass of the poor bird.

She then suddenly stopped and slowly made eye contact with my grandfather. The whites of her eyes were a feverish yellow and her lens were ash grey in colour. My grandfather remembers those eyes to this day. Then, before he could react, she lunged at him with unnatural speed, and bit him straight on his thigh.

My grandfather woke up with a scream, sweating and panting. Yes, this was a nightmare, but it wasn't just any nightmare. As my grandfather reached for the jug of water he always kept by his bedside, he felt a sting in his thigh. He grabbed an oil lamp and held it over his thigh, and lo and behold, the bite mark was there, distinct and green.

Needless to say, this freaked out everyone in the village. The villagers performed holy rituals to keep the negative energy at bay and they just sort of learnt to live with the haunted house amidst them. The villagers never ventured out after sunset, or anywhere close to the house, even during the day.

Eventually, with time the screams died and so did the woman. The authorities removed the widow's self mutilated body from the house. The house was demolished and burnt. Traditional rituals were performed to calm the spirits.

My grandfather still shudders when he thinks of that woman, especially her eyes.

Epistemologia likes this.
  3. A Mother and her 5 year old daughter lives in a small wooden house, there is a garden in front of the house and there is an old swing in that. The house is so old that if someone walks on the floor, we could hear squeaking sound of it. The mother has an anxiety disorder since her husband left her. For few weeks, the mother has been hearing some strange sounds like giggling and crying of a girl other than her daughter, but she would ignore all of that. One day, she hears two girls laughing and chuckling from a room, as she enters the room she sees her daughter playing with her dolls, but there was no one else, she exits all confused. At dinner, her mother asks why was she laughing while playing with dolls. Her daughter replies, she was playing with her new friend Mary, but she told her not to tell anything about her to anyone. Then the mother asks how does she look like, then her daughter, describing her says, she has very big black eyes, she has no teeth, she is skinny and has white pale skin.

[​IMG]
    This horrifies her mother, and she asks her daughter to go to bed just before they hear a strange sound from garden and her daughter with a smiling face says, she must be Mary. The mother goes outside to look and her daughter follows her. They see that swing is moving by itself. Then, mother asks her daughter to go to bed immediately, her daughter leaves. As mother goes near that swing, it starts to move rapidly. Then mother, rushes back to her bedroom where her daughter is asleep. She lays down right next to her daughter and tries calm down herself. After few seconds, she hears creaking noise of door being opened slowly, and hears someone saying 'mommy, are you sleeping?' , she holds her daughter tight in her arms and cover herself with the bed sheet as the lamp nearby goes off. Her heart starts to beat fast as she hears the squeaking sound from the floor coming towards them slowly. She is so scared that she won't even breathe and then she feels someone's hand right on her face, the bed sheet being pulled down and she hears 'Mommy', again. She reluctantly opens her eyes only to see her daughter's holding her teddy bear, then to her horror she realizes, the person next to her is not her daughter but Mary, as she looks at Mary, she opens her eyes and says 'Mommy'.

Mother's body paralyzes temporarily and she feels as though her very soul was rattled, however her instincts screams to save her daughter and she leaps off the bed, grabs her daughter tightly before scurrying out of the room and slams the door behind her. As she stands there gasping for air, she feels an unpleasant coldness rising inside her, then she brings her eyes down on her daughter โ€• there is no one, her hearts give a terrible beat. Her mind goes blank yet somehow she recovers and rushes back to the bedroom. Slowly, she gives a push to the door, then she peeks and witnesses something that turns her face pale. There on the bed, her daughter is weeping over her torn teddy bear and over her shoulder, on the wall, there is an entity, a mass of pitch blackness with its face punctured with two stark white spots. It's long dark hair rising up like black smoke.

At that moment, watching her daughter cry, helpless in front of that sinister presence, mother feels like a surge of power inside her and she valiantly moves towards her daughter, without glancing at the entity, she embraces her and lifts her into her arms. Turning back, she proceeds out of the room and then shuts the door. She heads for the garden and calmly sits down on the swing cradling her daughter. Again, she looks at her and this time she knows it was her daughter in her arms, yet something is different. Her daughter is not moving, her eyes are just dark black sockets, her skin was pale white. The mothers starts caressing her hair as tears well up in her eyes.

Then, she starts digging a hole in the ground and then gently lays her unmoving daughter inside the grave. After that, she walks back into her house only to find Mary standing in front of her with a teddy bear in her hands. She says, โ€œMommyโ€, then mother drops on her knees and embraces her, and says โ€œYou hungry?โ€.

4. Is this real or fake it is so horror but also fascinating

5. I was Tiffany Valentine/ Bride of Chucky did it as a couples costume.
    Did all the makeup / styling for both versions and Chucky.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Chucky does give permission for me to post and enter ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ”ช.

Diablo, Gokila and That0neWitch like this.
  6. Tonight is the night, I think to myself. This year I'll end it all with this last trick. I'll catch him. I'm sure I will. So I lay asunder on my my bed and close my eyes with a knife underneath my pillow.

My heart is in my head, I can feel it thrumming in my ears I can feel it's inclinations take over.

It hurts, it hurts, it hurts everywhere. But still I must live, still I must make It out if this godforsaken place clinging to my wretched life for it is all I have left.

There is a voice ringing it my head, it's low and raspy. "Run," it says.
    No I mustn't run today, this time I'll kill it.The monster under my bed will die. Today it'll breathe it's last breath.

"Run," it screams at me. But I couldn't even if i wanted to, the monster has me chained to my bed and the cool metal blade I hid beneath my pillow is at my neck.
    "Run, run, run," it chants as it tugs the chains from under my bed. The monster sing- songs and I tug harder. The cool shackles dig deeper into my flesh, my warm blood trailing below their descent and yet I pull even harder.

I pull at my restraints, the cold metal gnawing into my wrists I grunt and heave at no avail but still I fight.
    Even if I were to lose both my hands and escape with just my life, even if I were to lose my limbs, nothing matters so long as I make it out if here, before... before

My lungs burn and I inhale and exhale in rapid succession, my lungs can't contain the breaths I take, they forcefully push out any air I push in. If I keep it up at this rate I'll...my vision dwindles, falling back and tumbling as I gripe onto the slivers of consciousness that keep me tethered. I scream, so loud that it startles it--the monster beneath my bed, and it chuckles. "Better luck next time Amber, another year it is with you."

7. Image fix.
    [​IMG]

_-iWasA_Crustasean-_ likes this.
  8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Iโ€™ll be honest, I didnโ€™t know about this contest when I did my Halloween costume yesterday.. so thatโ€™s why the first pics donโ€™t have a name on it.
    Anyway, I hope everyone had a spooky Halloween ๐Ÿ‘ป

9. [​IMG] [​IMG] Figured I could pop in a bit before changeover ๐Ÿคญ Iโ€™ve never been good at talking about spooky things, so hereโ€™s some lil pumpkin pet worry warts I made ๐Ÿฅฐ

One of my favorite things about both October and fall is all the colors changing to reds and oranges, and pumpkin picking (and carving, without the pets inside obv-) So, the inspiration for these comes from my love for dogs and cats, along with the joy that pumpkin picking + carving with my partner and loved ones brings me. ๐ŸŽƒ

10. Thank you to everyone for your submissions, participation, and general Halloween spirit! This has all been so spooky, cute, and fun! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Entries are now closed and we will be going over these now. Winners (and surprise categories) will be announced soon! Once they are announced, we will add those rewards directly to your account.

Thanks again for all of this. I hope you all had a great Halloween! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.