CONTEST [CLOSED] This is Halloween! 🎃

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAClaptrap, Oct 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Hey ghosts and ghoulies! It's Halloween season and we love this time of year around here! What we want to know though is... WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT HALLOWEEN?!

The Contest

Starting today, October 8th at 12:00 p.m. PST, we want to see how you're celebrating this spooktacular month!

Entries will close on Monday, November 1st at 12:00 p.m. PST.

"What exactly do we want to see?" Well, am I glad you asked! Because we want to see whatever it is that you want to show! Most importantly, you can submit things about Halloween or just for fall in general!
    A few ideas would be:
    - Costumes (Human or pets, obvs)
    - Baking
    - Decorations
    - Drawings
    - And whatever else comes to mind!

However, while those are just some ideas, we also wanted to ask something specific. We want you to submit your...
    Spookiest Story!
    Scary, frightening, spooky (or spoopy) -- we want it all!

The scarier the better!

☞ Please make sure to try to keep it as PG as possible. Not to tone down the spooks, but if please try to avoid content that would require a trigger warning.☜

☞ Use your best judgement, but anything found too inappropriate would be subject to disqualification or removal.☜

[​IMG]
    You know the vibes we're looking for.

The Rewards

For the MEGA GRAND PRIZE, which will be awarded to whoever has the spookiest story:
    - 5 PIMDCrates
    - 1 "Wonderland Woods" Signs
    - 1 Twin Bat Cages
    - 1 Frightening Furniture Box

The runner-up of the spookiest story will also receive:
    - 3 PIMDCrates
    - 1 Frightening Furniture Box

And for everyone else's submissions, we will have an assortment of prizes and categories! You can expect to see categories like 'Cutest entry' or 'Scariest entry'...
    BUT THAT'S NOT ALL. There will also be some hidden categories, so who knows what might win! For all of these categories though, you can expect the rewards to include more PIMDCrates and Frightening Furniture Boxes. There may even be a surprise or two. ;)

The Rules

- We want you to have the freedom to submit what you'd like but let's use our brains. Nothing crude, discriminatory, hateful, etc.
    - Be nice to people and respect their entries! We're here to have fun.
    - Do not plagiarize. You won't win anything.
    - You can submit a story AND something else, but you can only win once! No doubles!
    - Once the contest is over, we will announce the winners and give prizes directly.

Posting to the Forum

Finally, if you want to post your own picture/video but you're not sure how, here are some quick steps!

✩ Download Imgur.
    ✩ Pick your file to post.
    ✩ Hold down onto the file until a bar pops up.
    ✩ Press the Copy Post Link button.
    ✩ Press the landscape button.
    ✩ Paste your link and press “Insert”.

Let's get spooky, PIMD!

[​IMG]
    Be whoever you want to be this Halloween.

2. AWWWW YEAAAAAAAH GET SPOOKAY 🎃

Grenade and jacesushi like this.
  3. Yayy😭😍🥳

jacesushi likes this.
  4. noice! way to amp up the spook-tacular month!👻

jacesushi likes this.
  5. This has me so excited!! I need to go update my dorm to get into the spoopy vibes.

Looking forward to what y'all come up with!

6. Spooky szn inbound 🎃✨

Phobia and jacesushi like this.
  7. Awesome, a writing comp!

Is there a minimum and/or maximum word count? :) Don't want to under or over write.

8. Ooooh! Yessss! This will be so much fun! I love how inclusive it is to other crafts other than writing too! 🎃👻

9. 🌚🎃

10. cant wait to see all the spoopy entries 🎃

Phobia and jacesushi like this.
  11. Where do we post the stories ?

12. "It Would Only Take A Minute"

You arrived home exhausted from a long day's work and hear your mother preparing something in the kitchen for dinner.

As you were lying on the couch, She told you that it will only take one more minute for the meal to be served.

Then she called your name in an unusual voice. You went to the kitchen and see nothing but a table with only one chair and she made you sit on it.

You sat reluctantly and asked " Where is Matthew?" (your brother) Thus, she replied he would be here with you soon in just a minute. As you grow starving for the food she goes out from the kitchen with a huge plate of food with a silver lid.

As she was about to reveal the food, you felt something seems off. As you took a glance upon your so called mother she started to looked sinister her demeanor changed.

She was no longer the mother you knew...

Her face sunken and her eyes darkened as she drew a very creepy smile on her face that sent shivers down your spine.

But what you saw in that food plate was even more horrifying, stomach churning and so morbid that made you throw-up on the spot.

================================

It was your brother's cooked head.

"Bon Appetit" she said with a blissful grin.

Your face turned pale and was soon filled with disgust, anger and horrified look. You muster all your courage and with a trembling voiced you ask "W-ho... a-re yo-uu!!?? Where is my mother!!!?"

She paused briefly as the tension rises within you "But I'm your mother" the creature said.
    "No your not!!! Where is my real mother!!!" you exclaimed.

The creature spoke again but this time in a demonic manner "Ohh...her? it will only take a minute she's still cooking by the oven Dear.....pfft...HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA" as the creature laughs maniacally pointing at the oven with your mother's severed head

-End

[​IMG]

13. 💀🖤Happy spooky season🖤💀
    [​IMG]

14. [​IMG]

A FRIENDLY RETURN
    (a story somehow based on true events)

Disclaimer: I will not write the original names of my friends and location for confidentiality. And before I write this, please know that everyone in my community knows this story especially the kids in early 2000’s.

One rainy afternoon somewhere in August 2004. 7 kids inside of the Castillo’s house, A famous pro pool player in the community. The father allowed the siblings (Vince and Jane) to invite their friends and cousins and all of them decided to play hide and seek.

The kids have names of Jane, Vince, Ray, Rex, Joji, Joy, and Chase. All of them decided who’s gonna play the role of the seeker, and Ray, the eldest of the group, volunteered.

He counted 20 seconds to give everyone the chance to hide as long as the players doesn’t go outside of the gate since it was also raining. After counting, Ray started looking around the house.

At first, he found his little brother Rex ducking while hiding behind the cupboard. Little Rex giggling after his big brother found him. While looking for the others, he followed Ray while searching around the house.

He found Chase, hiding under the dining table. He also found Joy behind the bathroom door. Couple minutes later, Ray found everyone except Vince’s sister, Jane.

Ray continued the search in every corners around the house but he didn’t find her. The other kids also helped as well since more than an hour had passed since the game started.

All of them didn’t also find her, and that made everyone worry. The kids told the siblings’ parents that Little Jane was still missing even they played Hide and Seek an hour ago. The kids thought that Jane might went outside of the gate and went walked around the streets.

Both parents and the other kids went outside but Jonathan, the father, noticed that the gate are closed and still had the same feel of locking it since he closed to avoid the kids of getting out due to the rain.

He opened the gate and everyone shouted little Jane’s name but it was no use. Their neighbours were wondering what happened and the parents told that Jane was missing. Almost every families in the neighbourhood helped each other looking for the missing child.

Unfortunately, the rain showered even more which made them go back inside of the house to avoid get wet. Going back inside, everyone noticed a couple of muddy shoe print and some small footprints on the tiled floor.

Jonathan told her wife to stay with the other kids outside of the front door because he thought there might be a burglar or another person inside of their house.

After investigating, Jonathan confirmed there were no other uninvited guests inside so he made everyone come in. But that made him confused why there was a muddy shoeprint inside? knowing that he currently didn’t own one that kind of shoes. The print looked like a formal one which he made him nervous even more.

The wife heard ruffling sounds from outside, and it was coming from underneath the pool table with cover. Seconds later, Little Joy came out. Everyone was shocked.

Her mother asked right away where was she from the past hour?

Little Jane said, “I was hiding actually here the whole time.”

It was impossible for everyone, they looked every part of the house and even under the pool table that Little Jane mentioned.

“A-also, an old man with weird hat found me here.” she added.

Everyone were shocked and felt chills after hearing it. Most kids were scared right away.

Jonathan asked her daughter, “Do you know who was that man?”

“Yes, the old man last night said he was daddy’s friend.” Little Jane replied.

“Last Night?” Jonathan was stunned.

“Daddy, he actually visited me last night and he said he will take me and we will eat ice cream together.” her daughter added.

“H-Hon, could it be?” Her wife replied.

“NO!” Jonathan cried, “It’s impossible!”

Ray, the eldest, asked Jonathan what did he meant.

Jonathan hesitated to tell it in front of the others but he did.

“Back then, me and my friend, Luca, were both pool players during our high school days. I skipped class to play pool.”

“One event back then was a pool tournament, and in the final match, it was me and my friend.”

“But I—“ Jonathan stopped.

“I cheated to Luca by having him arrested. I won the trophy by default and by putting drugs in his backpack, the cops took him away.” he continued.

“Weeks after him behind bars, I found out that he died due to heart failure and I didn’t even noticed back then he was facing such problems!” Jonathan cried.

“I remember seeing him in his casket, wearing the shoes he bought that made him so proud.” He added.

“PLS LUCA! DON’T TAKE MY DAUGHTER!”then Jonathan screamed.

From afar, an old man wearing hat smirked seeing that his revenge became successful.

THE END.

I’m sorry if I had to end it here, the story was actually more and there are rumors lurking around the community after that day and even up until now. The story of Little Joy remains a dark history of the community.

15. Plagiarism (as always) is against the rules of this contest.
    [​IMG]

16. Elevator Ghost👻
    [​IMG]

Proof [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. I REALLY HATE IMGUR!!!!!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.