LIMITED-TIME CONTENT [CLOSED]🧜‍♀️ Mermaid Royalty Auction 🐚

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Sep 16, 2022.

1. I had 13 paddles and only got a refund for 12 of them. I sent a ticket in. I’m sure it was just a mix up, mistakes happen. 😔

2. You should’ve won? People with 13 won 🤨

3. Maybe they tried to use a bot & it only counted the first 500 entries instead of out of (number of people entered) who out of 500 had the most entries?

Only thing that I can use to explain the mess up. I got my avi though so I'm satisfied

4. yes i only got pending refund of 10 ec for the paddle I bought the first day. Theoretically I should have won
    Or they better give me back the rest of ec

5. Will be interesting to see how they handle this situation. Do they give more than 500 avas out or they take away from those who shouldn’t have won.

6. I bought 55 bids and got the avi

7. I think they will fork out more avis for the missing people. I don’t think they will take back avis and it would be strange if they refund the people with too many paddles that didn’t count and say „sorry our bot messed up“.

8. I spent 400 EC, 40 bids, and I won

9. Imagine crying over a RAFFLE. You win or you lose. Just cause you bought 30 bids doesnt mean youll win. Its random. I hope none of you crybabies get refunded.

10. it was not a raffle it was prize to the top 500 bids, they just messed up giving ramdomly i spent 11 and didnt get and someone with 11 got

11. Its random. Its a raffle. Nothing id guaranteed. Don’t participate if you expect to win 😂

12. Read again the rules. They stated it’s bidding and all loosing ec will be refunded. It’s not a raffle

Rainie and xMedusax like this.
  13. I haven’t got the refund or the avi yet. I had 21 bids

14. Oh my bad. I thought this was a raffle. Nvm. Ata messed up 💀

15. The waiting game is whats sucking 😂 i just hope they dont ghost us

16. Hey everyone. We are aware of some issues surrounding this auction and are currently looking into the rewards and refunds. We will make sure that everyone receives the exact EC refund and rewards that they are entitled to.

Sorry for any confusion from this. We appreciate your patience as we get this all sorted out.

17. Welp not my luck I guess 😂 atleast i hot my ecs back .. congo to those who won

18. Wait, are those who won will not get a refund?

TYARA and Skinii like this.
  19. Raya raya . ijin ngakak dulu ray 🤣

TYARA and GrizzlySusan like this.
  20. Bwhahahahahaa