LIMITED-TIME CONTENT [CLOSED]πŸ§œβ€β™€οΈ Mermaid Royalty Auction 🐚

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Sep 16, 2022.

1. Diammmmmm! 🀣😭😭

2. no if you win you get no refund, I won with 350 ECs put down.

GrizzlySusan likes this.
  3. It was top 500 bids gets the Avis. Therefore the people who bid the most on the Avis should’ve won the Avis, it wasn’t a raffle this time. So people who had more than 13 should’ve won the Avis because people who bid 13 got the Avis

LeeJarrett and SuckitTrebek like this.
  4. Hey Folks!
    Sorry about the hiccup earlier.
    There was something a little wonky with the numbers and a few folks were missing their full EC Refunds.
    We've also ended up with a few more winners of the AVI's than we initially planned, but everyone should now have their winnings or their refunds!

Thanks for bearing with us while we tried out this new format.
    We hope you had fun!

5. Thankyou for getting it sorted ☺️Got my avis πŸ’•

6. Thank you for letting us keep the auction paddles!!

SuckitTrebek likes this.
  7. Do another one 🫒 this new format was quite fun

8. It's an auction... It literally says that in the title.

DaedricsLonelySemon and Lite like this.
  9. Please ATA let us see the Bid Auction Leaderboard..so we can know who the winner with the most bidd...kinda need to see itπŸ˜…πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

_clarissa09_ likes this.
  10. Wait what you didn’t win the highest bid???

11. So what happens to those who won the avi with less bids? Theyll lose the avi? Because if someone with the same amount of bids as me will be able to keep it i would like to have it too

PrincessTrashPanda likes this.
  12. You really didn’t win the highest bid? Lawd

13. We won't be able to share the Leaderboard this time.
    But we are looking at a potential method for having a live leaderboard if we run an auction like this again in future :)

14. Have you considered giving the actual t500 something extra since you’ve diluted the value of the avi by giving extra out?

15. I agree 100%

16. They said in the original post that it'd depend on who bought their paddles first. That's why there's been an issue with getting all the rewards and refunds out.

17. So what was the lowest bid that won? Can we see the results??

18. I want to know this, too. Were there any bidders who paid for 13 paddles who didn’t win avis?

19. I haven’t gotten a refund:(

20. This was handled poorly.