EVENT Carols & Sugarplums

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Dec 17, 2019.

1. I'm in love with the stat items :)

2. I'm in love with the stat items :)

3. Are the avatars buy only or in gift?

4. I mean in quest, do we need around 3k + for the avatars?

5. 6k sugar plums for regular
    1.5k mugs of soup for vip

there's also avis in the sugarplum boxes & if you place on the event leaderboard for collecting the most sugar plums

6. Sweet and cutee

7. This hunt is wack af

8. How do I get the colorful Avi?

9. It will probably be on the 3rd side story (reg) and 4th side story (vip)

10. Is their a glitch with the avatars? You get the soldier looking guy with the ballerina chic

TheGodOfScylla likes this.
  11. Seriously? Is this Christmas or Easter? That much pink and purple I can't tell. Such a disappointment.

12. I'm confused af
    What do you even mean? πŸ˜•

13. The furni has candy crush af vibes πŸ˜‚

14. So the doll one would be for the leader board ava eh? πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

15. LOVEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

16. This hunt hurts my eyes
    I'm in love

Zelda likes this.
  17. Im in love hoping to get all this πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

18. Ata I love yall dearly, but you may want to reconsider the Dancing Snowflake avatars legs?? I'm not sure what's going on with that. But I'm pretty sure that's not shaded properly if you were going with some sort of type of white leggings on the bottom. That is defintiely flesh skin tone and just looks wrong. Especially after seeing the beautiful VIP version of the avatar with the purple leggings.
    [​IMG]

19. Why is the T10 leaderboard 999 available in store 🀷🏻

20. I
    Think they're meant to match the peach colour on her dress, like the purple of the VIP dress, but they didn't think it through, huh?

BenSolo and lemoneyes like this.
  21. I can see a difference when I look at my artemis avatar to this avatar. It does come across more peachy versus straight skin tone. I'm sure they just dropped the colors in from the dress onto her legs. But I think overall it does look incorrect. I can see where they were going with it, but it would be nice if they changed it. The leggings would make more since if they were white with warm lighting bouncing off. The leggings could also be brown. Or apply a texture of some sort. I dont think ata intentionally did this by any means. I'm sure all the art is done on layers, and color filling legs (to make leggings) by picking up a color from the dress is very easy to do. But it's hard to unsee the legs as being two different avatars smashed into one.

I thought the avatar might be Misty Copeland inspired. She has beautiful ballerina photos and she wears white leggings etc..

iKittiana and LeeJarrett like this.