EVENT Carols & Sugarplums

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Many ballerinas in costume have tights that match the overall outfit, so doing a plain white wouldn’t have properly fit for a performance outfit (normally). They may have done better making them slightly darker, as the tights don’t often cover completely as though they’re leggings, but overall the color match is correct for it being a performance costume.

Muschi and Zelda like this.
  2. One day ATA will do a good hunt again...

Zycaryia likes this.
  3. Cute 🌝 Love the furni

[ATA]Queens and Zelda like this.
  4. Uwuuu it sure us CUTEEE. I love pink

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  5. Which I get that. I look up Misty Copeland and the nutcracker as reference. She wears white leggings (but not all the way up). I'm not saying that peach leggings shouldn't be allowed or anything. I just think the shading is off is all. I suggested white or brown just because that would make the appearance of leggings easier (and the Misty Copeland reference). But you can definitely make it darker and more realistic for peach too. My whole argument really is just shading and nothing more. Idc what the legging color is. It would be nice if ATA made a correction to it though. And if not so be it. I love purple so 1.5k is my girl ! Also hyped that's its Misty anyways.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

iSera and _-lucy-_ like this.
  6. First is all ily,secondly I LOVE this

Zelda and [ATA]Queens like this.
  7. Eww 😂

Spooky_Grim_Reaper likes this.
  8. How do we get the doll avi and the other guy

9. These just keep getting better. 😍

10. They will release later in the hunt. There will be a side story 2 with just stat items. And then side story 3 and 4 have avatars. Definitely something you'll need a cat cafe club before. I usually wait until the third story is close to being out to go. But if your stats are lower consider going all hunt

_-lucy-_ likes this.
  11. Major disappointment in this year’s Christmas Hunt.

12. Move like a snake 😭

13. Why every time I like a avatar yall smack me across the face and insire to crush my Hope's, by making it leader board.

14. How do you get which avatars or do they all drop at some point?

15. Happy holidays to you also love love love this hunt hope I get the doll Avi I love her Christmas tree is awesome too love you guy ATA is the best

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  16. I really hate the main story avatars. But im not gonna drop $300 opening boxes for the one i do want

17. The sugar plum avatars not shown come from the leaderboard

Now the snowflake girl and the tinman guy (why they are paired I do not know) come at 6k drops. The vip versions drop at 1.5k on the side story

Then the doll looking girl and the snowflake guy will drop at side story 3 and 4 (so side story 2 is just mcs. I think at 7 days the side story 3 drops and 3-4 days left side story 4?? Aproximately anyways)

And the mouse and dancing girl holding a nutcracker I think are in the boxes. Which are a very rare drop

_-lucy-_ likes this.
  18. Is this cute? Seriously why the hell chooha (mouse) avatar tbh it's going disgusting 😕

_-lucy-_ likes this.
  19. I love Alyssa Edwards tooo.

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  20. That Doll-looking avi for the 3rd and 4th side-drop is so kawaii! <3