Boundaries for Hitting during the PVP Hunt

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Vonnie, May 9, 2019.

1. someone accused me of farming when i only hit them 5 times.. and then they claimed there are boundaries to be respected. 
    yeah, ok.

if you don’t want people to hit you, don’t opt into a PVP-RELATED hunt.
    don’t join thinking you won’t get hit constantly lol.. the point of the hunt is to hit people for swords. ain’t no boundaries, fool. 

if you have 200 swords and you didn’t UL on a party, don’t get upset when i swoop in and snatch them up. ?

3. Personally when I get hit and they don’t gift me potties it’s the most offensive act possible especially when they got 112mcs and potties

4. What are potties even for?

5. My whole love

7. They are pointless items that I need every single last one of ty

8. Hire their tuts before you pvp ;)

9. SEND ANON YOUR POTTIES KTHX

10. I had one girl even set her status to say not to take her swords (except she said it very sassily.) Needless to say, they are mine now. Idk why people think they have any right to ask people not to hit them when they opt into a PvP event.

11. exactly!

12. People hit me even though I’ve opted out

13. Hehehehe. That's what I do as well.

14. i think there’s a certain amount you can hit someone before it’s straight up farming. this one girl has hit me over a hundred times and won’t stop. i get that it’s a pvp hunt but that’s too much

15. I actually specifically hit people who opt in to PvP and ask not to be hit ?

16. My alt got told “leave me alone” after a few hits then returned hits back to me

17. When their status says "limit your hits to 3". Like girl don't be hoarding 200 swords and not be dtw then!!!!

19. So many people don't understand that xD its an PvP hunt dont want hits dont opt in

20. I used to be this person ? remember when I got hate for having that on my status while I was your rs?  now I just hit back or wait until they’re asleep and unload on them ?