Boundaries for Hitting during the PVP Hunt

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Vonnie, May 9, 2019.

2. A player had gotten upset with me after I hit only a couple times for this PvP event. Keep in mind she unloaded on my VP so I thought hey let’s show her some love taps for that little unload  soon after she starts crying on my executives wall talking about “yOuR pReZ nEeDs tO StOp hiTtiNg mE, sHeS fArMinG mE” I was honestly laughing at this point. Did she say I’m farming her ? Hahaha I was dead  I’d also like to add she was in an SFW friendly club, sooo why was she crying ? aren’t they used to farming/PvP??? My mind was ??

4. my fav thing to do, when a person complains about hits and fail-hits me back 10 times in a row, is send them the You Tried star :’)

5. I think there should be a set limit to hits. Everyone that joins has the right to do the hunt but one person hitting 75 times is absolutely ridiculous.

6. if theres a limit on hits, ata would have to implement that into everyday gameplay to be fair, not just during pvp hunts..
    i dont see a need in having limits. pimd is a pvp based game.

7. What makes it ridiculous?

8. then stay pinned or dont go offline when you have like 50+ swords -_-

9. What if they got hit 400 times in 10 seconds?

10. What I do is stay up late to finish getting 400 swords if I have 30 or more in my showcase
    I cba staying pinned

11. Then they can report the hitter for potentially botting :)