#BlackAvasMatter

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Melanina, Jun 22, 2020.

1. They did Black History month avatars, and a Kwanzaa dorm set. They do get overshadowed by Christmas, New Year's, and Valentines hunt events though.

2. I can acknowledge their efforts but it’s not enough compared to the time they have given other events.

Muschi likes this.

3. ^ exactly. That happened once. They skipped the whole month of February this year. What happened? I guess because we got it once, we should be satisfied.🤦🏽‍♀️

ThePimpcess, Muschi and DaddyDilemma like this.
  4. Do you have an example of a hunt you’d like to see as far as black culture or holidays go? Cause I really havnt noticed much in the area of black culture in hunts and stuff, but if the post is just about black avis, there are a lot of black avis, but I get what you’re saying about no black culture events. Just curious like what you had in mind as far as ideas for that

ThePimpcess likes this.
  5. I've been wanting this since I started playing 3 years ago! Preach! Power to the people! ✊🏿✊🏾

6. they didn’t do it this year, they did it last year though

7. Why would ATA do anything for us on June 19th during the month of gay pride? Even though, our people are the reason why pride month exists.

In February last year we got avatars that don't even look like us😂 You had to buy them with like 5, 10 or maybe 15ecs from the store.

And the saddest part about this whole entire argument is, there would be no gay pride without the gay black men and women who fought so adamantly for their rights protesting.

This game does more for the gay community than any other community, except for white people. It would also be nice if their was more black representation like mod wise.

8. Although Kwanzaa is an African American holiday, I don't really know any niggas who partake in it. So idk about using that as an example. Maybe y'all do, but the vast majority of us don't celebrate it. We either celebrate nothing during that time or Christmas.

An Islam themed hunt would be nice tho or maybe an Abrahamic religion themed hunt. Or something African themed. Shit, but if we're specifically discussing African American themed hunts, let's get political.

Activist themed hunts, dedicate a hunt to MLK. An entertainment themed hunt, cause we're at the top of the sports and music industry and our social media presence has the most influence. A Swahili or Muslim themed hunt.

A George Washington Carver themed hunt based on his inventions or sumn would be nice. Hell, the hunt stat items could be his inventions like how ATA did all those pins for the Olympic hunt.

There's an infinite amount of ideas for hunts for our people. Shit, ATA could have a few black players help with designing the avatars.

I think this would also be great for insight into our culture so other races can understand it and not just imitate it.

9. Islam is an Abrahamic religion, along with Judaism and Christianity. :)

10. Bruh how'd it end up like dis in a thread just asking for more black avatars

11. Huh? This hunt 3 out of the 6 main story AVIs (crowns) were people of color. All hunts there are AVIs that represented people of color.

Now if you wanna talk about hunts celebrating black culture, I agree with you. That would be nice.

12. YESSS ✊🏿

13. theres been several other ethnic avatars over the years. 👀 you just cant get them anymore. And I'm pretty sure ata is hard at work on making more. so.