#BlackAvasMatter

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Melanina, Jun 22, 2020.

1. 💁‍♀️Ok I'm gonna hit you with a truth bomb that you may not like...

Ata goes all out for pride month because most LGBT people don't have kids. No kids = Large disposable income.

They're a target demographic because they have more money to throw in the trash can that is this game.

So you should actually be kinda happy that ata realizes that your demographic has responsibilities. 🤷‍♀️

It's insensitive...but it's also true so....

2. Not hate towards the response but if thats the case then when comes to those who lack melanin they don’t have much responsibility either? Because white avis are always gonna be superior so with that being said other races dont have kids either is that why they are ALWAYS the center of hunts? I mean I get where your going but lets just be honest here if that was really the case then those other cultural hunts would not be acknowledged..

3. 🤷‍♀️Just my thoughts on the matter...I think that's a lot of the reason they go all out for pride month.

Can't say why they don't include more black avis in other hunts

5. 🤦🏽‍♀️ what? Are you serious? There are many demographics who don’t have kids. And plenty more who have “money to throw in the trash”. But yes, ATA is all abt the money. We can all attest to that. But even still, they should provide the Black community with misc, avas, furniture and boxes we can and MOST LIKELY would throw our money away for. 🚮 period.

Meanie, _Vu_, SheaaButter and 4 others like this.
  6. It's not just ata that does this. Did skittles release special black skittles for black history month? It seems to be a popular trend amoung companies to go all out for pride month and maybe throw out a tweet or something in recognition of Black History Month.

It's pretty messed up tbh

7. Girl yes, I was sure they would drop some avas after that post but no. Highly disappointed. But this post was much needed, I can only hope they hear us this time and not let this float over there heads like before.

Bambi_ likes this.
  8. NASCAR shut shit down. I’m about to start watching cars drive in circles.

Anyway, ATA should add some black avas during Black Friday. That’ll give them enough time to figure it out.

Jaye160 and Muschi like this.
  9. Why would you say something as ignorant as LGBT people don’t have kids....see I’m not as nice as everyone who replied to you but that was straight IGNORANCE 🗣BOZO. I hope your quality of life improves.

Bambi_, Angieleen, Cupcakie and 2 others like this.
  10. Do not come on this thread to be ignorant because right game, wrong n

11. I said "most"

If you remember correctly from health class in school...it takes an egg and a speŕm to create a baby.

My bestfriend is a lesbian with a kid, why would you assume I meant all?

12. I mean statistically white people receive more government assistance than Black people though.

Bambi_, DaddyDilemma, Meanie and 2 others like this.
  13. This is the equivalent of “I have a black friend.” What you said has no statistical proof to make it a valid statement. It was just your ignorant opinion. I was bout to carry on you but I want to see if you gon continue to talk out the side of ya neck.

Bambi_ and Meanie like this.

14. And if YOU remember correctly, there are other ways to get a baby. Surrogates, adoption agencies?? Maybe you didn’t know that tho. So my bad.

Bambi_ and Muschi like this.
  15. 💁‍♀️Sorry if facts hurt your feelings

16. I'm pretty sure I made it abundantly clear that I said "most" not all. But maybe reading just isn't your strong suit.

17. Nothing you’ve stated has been a fact. But just say you hate black people and go.

Bambi_ and DaddyDilemma like this.
  18. TBH !! then she/he will probably be like im not racist “I have black friends”

Bambi_ likes this.
  19. I never supported a PIMD Forum more than this one

Bambi_, DaddyDilemma and Melanina like this.
  20. How do you get "I hate black people" from "Most lgbt people don't have kids" ?🤔

V_Witchy_101 and LeeJarrett like this.