LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Black History Month 2022

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Jan 17, 2022.

1. So the views of 1 black person is wrong coz it doesnt match your views? Get over yourself

SweetAsYoni and --Tifa like this.
  2. The avis are actul good and ata went thru the effort of finding someone to give a true experience or whatever of what its like to be them. Theres nothing wrong with this set. The furni is good to

3. I LOVE MEERKATS

Muschi likes this.
  4. 5 ec for these? Wow ata just wants all our monies greedy ata mad emoji mad emoji mad emoji

….in less sarcastic news: these are pretty fab

--Tifa likes this.
  5. I loooove the dorm🥺

6. Hm. It seems to be working on my end . . .
    Anyways, here's the full link if you want to check out her stuff :D
    https://www.nnekamyers.com/

Muschi, MayaTheHopeful and --Tifa like this.
  7. Sorry to hear you feel these didn't hit the mark. If you have any specific feedback we'd love to hear it!
    You can leave it here, or send in a help ticket and ask for Will :)

SweetAsYoni and Muschi like this.
  8. Fantastic work this year - I appreciate the effort you put in to creating an authentic look and feel to these avis.

To build on Pahuj's point above perhaps some dandy styles for the male avis or afro carribean looks mixed in might help meet more of the different experiences and expressions of the wide variety of black people that exist around the globe.

Just my two cents 😂

SweetAsYoni, Muschi and ATA-Will like this.
  9. Thanks Tifa!
    I'll pass this along! I know each year we have had a bit of a theme, like a subsection of African culture almost, so that may be one we need to explore next! :)

SweetAsYoni, --Tifa and Muschi like this.
  10. That part‼️ I’d rather have some 90s inspired blk avis than these every year

Blvxk_Opal likes this.