Being farmed at. Need help.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by KANGDANIEL, Jun 17, 2019.

1. So one of my friend was farmed heavily. Don't think the club wanna initiate a war so they told them to leave it be. But the person who has been farming my friend threatened to keep on farming unless my friend gave them like a high price item or bento or something. Is there any tips on how to handle this?

2. Hit back, pay cf, or ask for a bigger stat player to help.

3. Hit them back or ignore them till they get bored

4. Fight back.

5. Will the club kick my friend out for farning other player (first time happening to someone i know so im prrtty clueless)

6. InB4lock

7. hit back

8. You'd have to talk to your pres or vps about that.

It varies at different clubs. If it's not effecting other clubmates than it shouldn't matter if they stay in the club. But that's just my opinion

9. Uninstall the app. They won't bother you anymore.

MoonMassacre likes this.
  10. i meaaan not technically.

11. not sure if the clubs allows that :/

12. Change clubs ?

13. Hire a club of farmers or just a few...

Jaidah likes this.
  14. Being farmed isnt fun by any means but unfortunately it happens. It helps to have other clubs on your side. I would ignore the farming tbh they'll get bored eventually. Just lock up your money everytime you can.

--Pumpy_Umpy_Umpkin-- likes this.
  15. Haha since posting my reply my club has been getting hit. Yes its my club i had to demote myself temporarily.

16. Or if your like me and run a club and care about your club you do everything you can to pay CF

17. If I hit you would you make a thread about me?

18. Well, what tools are they using to farm you?

I like to use a hoe, it’s really effective.

MoonMassacre likes this.

19. But it is fun.