August Spinner Items - Margarita the Bartending Parrot

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 2, 2016.

1. So outta 35 spins on main and 25 on alt not one dam new item...wtg ata yet another lame ass idea of yours

2. This is really stupid! No one can get 5 of these within a week! It's hard getting them within 4 weeks! If you planned to do it this way least you could do was add more mai tais then just one! Maybe have 3-4 slots of them! Now you're just being ridiculous and soon ppl will just give up on the monthly thing...let's make it fair!

3. Mane, ata yall just upset me.. I save my spinners! NOT ONE NEW SPINNER ITEM! I'M WASTING SPINS! YALL MADE THIS DIFFICULT TOO GET! THIS DUMB IDEA... I'm GUESSING YALL LIKE WHEN PPL BEG ON WC OFFERING ALL THEY SHOWCASE ITEMS LOL..

4. 

5. Took me 70 spins to get my 5 items?

6. Its a lame idea to players..but a money making one to ata knowing ppl will spend real money for spin tokens..hence i gave up on that lousy spinner which only gives cash even if it lands on cat....

7. Nice :-/ a lil side hunt on top of the already b2b hunts! now we'll just call it this months spinner items :lol:

8. this gets me thirsty

9. there is 3 slots of cats 8 slits of chibis yet all you get is cats ?

10. Im Not spinning another spin..
    Just spun 45 spins and got none drink
    This sucks

11. ?  i only have this. 

12. Great, another impossible spinner stunt??? What a Joke!!
    Thank you Ata.. Who is definitely not listening to all the unhappy feedbacks about it.
    And people are still even bothering with spinner and worst of all, watching adds for it??? Pointless! Let's stop, then see if ata will listen!
    Cos as it is now, worst than ever, just paying out absurd ridiculous amount of cash, minion and gold fish is really not worth it!!! Delete!

13. You are right.

14. I give Up ? ..with 25 spin..zero mai tai

15. Only took me 19 spins to get 1 mai tai?

16. I agree with you.

Please note I am disappointed in the path this game is taking on spinners. Instead of making the spinner fun for people as you did when you first introduced it; you are making it difficult for your customers, the gamers, to accomplish the task. WHY NOT MAKE IT EASIER? It would increase your advertising viewing which would increase your revenue. I will not buy additional tokens. Your marketing strategy does not work for me.