August Spinner Items - Margarita the Bartending Parrot

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 2, 2016.

1. i think this is harder than the july spinner set

2. No support :\

3. This is stupid they make it so hard to get the spinners already all we ever get is cash n now they do this I'm over it I won't be participating it was hard getting last months this is going to b practically impossible I didn't even complete 

4. I like the theme of this hunt's spinner items ?

...stop playing hard to get tho ?

5. Somewhere in ATA HQ during a brainstorming meeting:

Some superior CEO type person sitting at the head of the table, leaning forward with his fingers forming a pyramid, tapping the fingers softly against each other: "Now...who has an idea that will drive the players crazy this month?"

Someone way down the table, probably new to the company, waves their hand excitedly: "What if...we only introduce one spin item at a time and it only stays on the spinner a week?"

CEO looks somewhat uninterested. "..."

Noobie employee shrinks back in his seat before whispering: "And...they still need 5 of the item?"

CEO grins and stands up from the table. "Meeting dismissed."

Somewhere ATA makes this thread and they cheer watching how irritated we all are.

6. Who cares? After all I always get the stupid cash from spinner

7. Omg even got period of time to get those items? Lol

8. Great

9. How can we collect 5 of each -_- in 15 spins got chibis and cash only -_- really ata?

10. Ugh i cant even completed the pass 4 spinner stat items 

11. Practically impossible ?

12. They want us to spend buying spins :? duh

13. Nice. The only one I got was floppy. Ata is going down hill. I spent money on the wrong game..

14. Send me yalls spinner items k thx :geek:

15. Really? I'm not surprised tho :(