EVENT ASK ME ANYTHING with [ATA] Strange [CLOSED!]

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Go new posts

2. 😴 I also waiting

3. Favourite youtube channels?

4. I am sad I missed this, but enjoyed going back to read the responses. I hope to see more AMAs from the dev team in the future. Thank you @Strange and @Marceline

Bless you.

5. I find that very hard to believe. These forums are very simple use.

6. I look forward to this and completely support that idea

7. Sis it isn't that hard to use.

8. Is it possible to add “catgrass” on here for future hunts as collecting drops? Catgrass is a organic herb to heal the mind body and soul.🐈🌱

9. Bump

iPanicAtDiscos likes this.
  10. Do you mean cat nip???

11. I couldnt find anything about "healing the mind and soul" with cat grass (I did see plenty of stuff about how it induces vomit to help cats with hairballs though), but I found a little bit of stuff with cat nip and relieving anxiety & other things, so probably?

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  12. Yes please allow cat nip to be in the game for future updates please 🐈🌱

13. For what kind of hunt tho

14. Maybe a hunt that raises awareness about shelters and pet adoption?

Muschi likes this.
  15. That would be great if that was a future hunt. I would love the cat nip to be called cat grass though🤭

16. Fun Fact: if you google “spices that start with C” Cat Nip pops up as a spice.

17. Woah Cat nip is a spice for food?!!🤭🤭

18. According to google, yes

19. Fun Fact: if you smoke cat nip you will not get high. This is supposed to be common sense because cat nip only affects cats but I tried it just in case a few years ago.

20. Was it on a dare or did you just voluntarily go “Lemme smoke that cat weed”?