Anyone else game mega bugging out?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by MesozoicStray, Oct 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Same. If you all haven't, maybe send in a help ticket on support. I'm sure they'll fix it soon (I hope anyways)

tinkerhell and SavageKay like this.
  2. Same here stuck on my smallest alt 😅

3. I’m having issues too!

4. All my apple devices has this issue . Change password if you want to log out . I tried uninstalling it doesn’t work

5. Having the same issue. Raised a ticket but no one has responded yet. Can't log out or unlink my account and re-installing the app doesn't work too.

6. What do you mean change the password?

7. I can't log out either ☹️this suuuuuucks!!!

8. If you change the pass it should log you out, then you can access your other acc 🤗

9. I can't log out either. This sucks.

10. Started download pimd on pc...can log in/out back again..so there’s a solution for anyone who has pc

11. Same! Freaking out b/c I can’t disconnect from my alt to access my main... or my PAID subscriptions😰🤬

12. I’ve seen a lot of people on campus with the same concern. If tickets aren’t working maybe ask a friend to send one for you?

tinkerhell likes this.
  13. Sa
    Same happening with me hun☹️

DaisiesandTulips likes this.
  14. Same here 😭 I’m stuck on my crappy alt and all my chibis and bentos are on my main. I have an Apple device as well and have been having some issues since the last iOS update but this is absolutely awful. I hope they can fix this soon 😭😭😭😭😤

DaisiesandTulips likes this.

15. Oh and reinstall didn’t work for me. Dummy me tried to change email first and that didn’t work, nor did it actually change the email 😤😤 annnnnd now I have no option to “try” and change the password as some have reported that helped them log out. I’m so mad you guys 🤬

UnholySin likes this.
  16. Worked when I tried this, was able to get a ticket out but no response yet

SavageKay likes this.
  17. I had this issue. I was on my alt and thought I logged out and I had the “unlink successful restart the app” message and when I closed and reopened the app my act was still logged in. I had to change the pw to force log out and get back to main.

ATA should be addressing this shortly. Hopefully this isn’t a permanent feature as I have too many alts for this 😅

SavageKay and imaDogWoof like this.
  18. Logged out, deleted and reinstalled, updated my iOS.. nothing is working. Can’t log out to get to alt account. 😖

19. As I and others have stated. You need to change pw to force log out. None of those methods will work you’re wasting your time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.