Anyone else game mega bugging out?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by MesozoicStray, Oct 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cant log out of my acc now all of a sudden. Help tickets not working again. Chats buggy. Wanna see if it just me or not. Im nervous to uninstall and reinstall coz of last time this happened 😶 so wanna see what people say 1st

2. If like last time is happening again which idk why it would be but if it is then i wont be back again ever. This game is weird in a good way i think. We all keep coming back to it so it must be good right? Ty to everyone thats helped me with whatever n everything on here and irl.

My bye for just incase

3. So far two other people I know are having issues 🥺

4. Still duznt put my mind at ease but at least im not the only 1 i guess

SavageKay likes this.
  5. Same..can not log out😢

6. I’m not able to unlink my device either and reinstalling the app didn’t help me

7. I'm having the same issue too

tinkerhell and SavageKay like this.
  8. I was stuck on an alt and went to change password and then restarted app. It auto logged me out and I was able to get back on my main.

Diablo, Alecto, Kennadi and 2 others like this.
  9. Same things happening here, no idea what’s going on but it sucks 💔

tinkerhell and Ladylike like this.
  10. Cant send help ticket so hopefully this works
    @ATABurgerRP @ATAClaptrap @ATACorvid
    Hopefully 1 of them sees this. Marce and queens wont tag idk why which is annoying coz they in forums the most. Pls fix ata

11. well this is unfortunate, I linked my alt to facebook 😖

UnholySin, tinkerhell and ZiaAndrea like this.
  12. I have tried un/re-installing, restarted my (android) phone & even changed my email & still can't logout. I have also sent in a help ticket. Settings, Account Management, Device Linking (you may link up to 10 more devices) & the button to unlink isn't there. This happened about an hr ago. I really hope this a glitch and not a permanent feature. 😰

13. The more people we bring on here that are having this issue, the better chance we have at getting it fixed 💕

14. Sigh, nope, can’t log out either.

At a time when I’m a little bored of the game already, this isn’t encouraging me to stay.

15. Me also, cant switch accounts

Arivna, SavageKay and tinkerhell like this.
  16. Same :/

Arivna, tinkerhell and SavageKay like this.
  17. Same

Arivna, tinkerhell and SavageKay like this.
  18. Same

tinkerhell and SavageKay like this.
  19. same here 💔

Arivna and SavageKay like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.