Activator

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Davenant, May 16, 2020.

?

Activator for old shard boxes

1. Yes for activator

73 vote(s)
    76.8%
  2. No

22 vote(s)
    23.2%
  1. I would like to suggest that ATA should create activators for old shard boxes or don’t put an expiration for those shards so It won’t be a waste of ec if you open thoses boxes. Some old shard boxes has cool and awesome avatars, Its so creative and it would be a waste if we bearly saw some of it. And it would be a great opportunity for seller who still have a lot of old shard boxes.

2. 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

llll_Sisa_llll and Davenant like this.
  3. YEEESSS PLEASE! 😂💖💖

Davenant likes this.
  4. Yesssssss!!!!

Davenant likes this.
  5. I voted no because limited content is limited for a reason. We can't keep all the activatiors in the store. It would end up being too much honestly. The activatiors are usually in the store for plenty of time of time to be able to get the Avis.

Zelda, Diablo, Jeilyne_ and 5 others like this.
  6. Asking for activators to be available is similar to expecting Hunt stories to have no time limit.

As Phoenix stated, limited content is available for a select amount of time. It is like that for a reason, and ATA does a good job of making it clear how long a player has to buy and combine the shards to make an avatar.

7. Well they can sell activators when it’s on their season or its event only for a time being like a months or maybe when it’s Christmas or New year. Or just create a universal shards activator and u can buy and own it if you have 1shards of it. Its frustrating if can’t own or transform the avatar that u want. And also its for some new players to give them a chance for them to get those old avis that they want. Also for them not to be scam for buying an old shards that can’t be transform.

Kyna, xAngel, ParkSaeroyi and 2 others like this.
  8. Like we’ve said though, part of what makes things interesting in game is the fact that the content is limited.

I can agree that it’s unfortunate that newer players get taken advantage of, but that isn’t a reason to add an activator for everything.

9. Well if u find it interesting then acknowledge some people wanting activators for old shards just to get the avis that they want. We all think and want different things in this game. And some people play this because of their interest into avis old and new.

10. Having activators that are around consistently will defeat the purpose of limited content.

So my answer to this is still that it shouldn’t be implemented.

11. Is listening and creating 1 activator for all old shards would hurt this game? Wouldn't be other player would be happy if they have a chance to get those old avis that they want? Lots of player is interested at collecting avis even if its old or new. After all getting those shards wouldn't be free so why don't give it a try ATA could get rid of those if its not good and effective. And also its just seasonal.

Davenant likes this.
  12. I understand that players want older avatars, but it loses a bit of meaning for players who did get the avatar within the time limit. Many players work hard to obtain the avatars within the given time, so it wouldn’t be fair to them to let people who were not there in time get the avatars as well.

ThePhoenix2HisSloth and Muschi like this.
  13. Its still limited tho. You can only have and own it if you have those boxes and shards to transform it. We just asking and suggesting for activators.

14. The activators were already available for a limited time. In the future I’d buy the activator at the start of the time that the shards are available.

Muschi likes this.
  15. Ain't that being selfish? And both old and new player work hard to obtain those things.

16. It’s selfish to ask for the activators to be available all the time as well.

Like I just mentioned, if you intend to collect avatars, make sure you buy the activator at the beginning of the event if possible.

If you were not playing during the time of the event, it does not mean that you should have the opportunity to still earn it if the time for combining the avatar has already ended.

17. Other old shard boxes doesn’t have activator, Nobody would suggest or ask ATA for activator if it’s available. Old shards boxes transform automatically.

Jeilyne_ and Msfaith like this.
  18. What I’m saying is that if you can’t combine an avatar anymore, it should be left at that.

19. Lmao no support

Muschi likes this.
  20. I actually haven’t been able to buy an activator for anything until I have the proper amount of shards for it to work

Victoria and Day like this.