Accept your defeat!!!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Eddy, May 25, 2019.

1. Hello, so i know this is kind of inevitable but i saw a huge amount of people and teams that, after losing a war, were trying to find every single little detail that shows how the oppo team "cheated". I believe some are kinda fair but those are very few, and we all know that you're only doing this cause you lost. So why not just accept your defeat, act mature and congratulate the HUGE effort of the people that stayed up hours just to win this. Drama is inevitable of course but let's not create it every single time something doesn't go our way, and most of the complaints are about fair tactics and strategies that are used often in wars so please don't act like you know about wars.
    My team lost last night so I'm not talking on behalf of my team nor I'm attacking any specific team. I respect and admit that the team we were up against were amazing and deserved to win so did all the other teams that participated.
    Thank you.

2. The real question is, was role play involved through the war? Probably the reason you were defeated to begin with, maybe the other team cheated because they had forbidden arpee

3. I believe my arpee skills are greater than any other oppo members so please sir some little respect to my only cool hobby

4. Me? I am the master of food arpee, I take no orders from a amateur scud arpeer

5. Well said eddy your team did amazing too, that last war had me sweating 

7. Agreed 

8. LMAO exactly. Great warring with you guys, gg. 

9. RT :’))?

10. Soo True! #Respect

11. Imagine being hit by Eddy ?

12. I’m not in the war but I heard some of the “houses” just stayed pinned after getting ahead.?

13. My only desires in life.

14. So now sp is against rule too? Hah funny :)

15. I love you eddy ? you still suck tho

16. ikr. after getting ahead, the team should dn up and wait for the opponent to hit them so they could lose.. that's what is "fairplay". I 100% support your comment. self pinning people should be kicked out from wars, especially during the last 30-45mins.

17. I’m SP queen ?