Accept your defeat!!!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Eddy, May 25, 2019.

1. Good job Eddy

2. I completely agree with Te and Eddy on this one, we’re not always going to be on the winning side of wars, yes I understand that no one ever wants to lose but it happens you win some, and you lose some. May have had a bad day, some of your teammates didn’t show or they ended up getting busy mid war it happens and it’s inevitable. Instead of tearing one another down and finding every little thing wrong congratulate one another, who knows next time you may be teammates next war you end up participating in. I throughly enjoyed the tournament and the team I was on, and friends I made through this. Congrats on making it to the next round Snakes, it was a hard fought exciting war.

3. First of all you guys are absolutely crazy. There is no RP in our club it was a joke on the wall lol secondly none of us did anything that broke any rules. And the supposed screenshots that's not even the name of our group. I mean I'm sure someone could gladly make a screen recording from the moment we open that till the very end and see that those conversations never happened. we don't have anybody in our club named that and if it really was a group chat there would be a number at the top of how many people were in it and there's not.... because there's only two in that conversation it was absolutely staged. None of us on dragons cheated. And I don't see what the mods would have to gain by favoring any team over another. And considering that the decision was made by a ATA I'm trying to figure out why this is even a topic or thread? haters are going to hate. We fought honorably the question was did they do the same and it was obviously investigated and proven that they did not. So let's move on now....

4. I do believe there was rp, there always is.

5. That's not true, I rp with Bae all the time. ?

6. I am inevitable.

7. Ehhhh
    Piloting is pretty scumdog imo, no team should be doing it in war, and if they were found to, they deserve to have the victory revoked because it's against the Terms of Service, and should be against war rules (though because it's already against ToS, why would you say it specifically in the war rules?).

8. And both of team said their oppo have their member piloted during war... they even say they have ss. Lol it just rumor over rumor now

9. Is it a rumor if the screenshots were exposed and there’s proof? lol

10. The judge is the individual dev that you contact with a ticket to check into it. I don't know why you expect them all to act even-handedly when they don't even act together in punishing these things?

11. Strange also confirmed ?