1/3 off Dormmates until Tuesday!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SERIOUSLY ? I JUST BC'ed like... 2 days ago

2. Seriously I love you pimd. saving me hella cash. Marry me n shit :shock: ?

3. Congrats on alienating all your top players; lousy

4. I'm sorry but this is incredibly unfair to those of us who worked our butts off to raise the 1.8-1.9T to bc again after putting in T6 level 1 at regular price-I believe that was another 1.3T. Not to mention those who spent RL money on ec, and those who actually dropped tuts and tb in favor of being bc. I'm sure had most of us knowing beforehand, we would've just saved and waited for the big dorm discount. How is this fair to those who are already bc now?
    Unless you're planning on giving us who are already bc a big level 3 and 4 sale as well, or a refund to compensate us, this seems incredibly unfair.

I hope you will reconsider this.

5. Are u out of ur mind ata???

6. Yeah they dont give a fuck bout their loyal players lol. I think its time we all leave. Force them to change it back. They already cleared off many old loyal customers

7. Damnit im forum banned

8. My phone automatically puts that :(
    Dun hurt me ata

9. Some dropped their tuts to ug, some spent a lot for cat..some didnt sleep to party.. U drunk?

10. can we have a promo for parties when they come out? i think it would help the rest of us who worked for our upgrades.

11. Lmao bypasses

12. Seriously I just bought my last 7 upgrades YESTERDAY! What a joke. How bout something off the next 72 upgrades we need now. Gotta be kidding me

13. Are you kidding me? Why not just give all of us already lcbc level two peeps a wall item that saud FUCK YOU!

I DEMAND A REFUND FOR THE TUTS I DROPPED AND LOSS. THE EC IVE BOUGHT. THE DNS I SACRAFICED TO LCBC!

you r killin a once great game giving thumb sucking noobs amazing stats. People in vip cant even all say they earn or deserve it as is.

Now kick our hard working members down on the vip list bc u just gave a hige freebee

Screw u ata

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.