EVENT 🧟 The Campus Brain Gnaw Massacre 🧟

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jan 18, 2023.

1. You installed the wrong game luv

-Gon-, Puma, Muschi and 8 others like this.
  2. Zombie again,its not halloween🤭🤭🤭i hate this hunt and PvP🤧🤧this kind of hunt should have a short time only,,next hunt plsss..

-P_M-Juss_Swagg likes this.
  3. Zombie in lunar new year???I hate this hunt and zombiesss,,,valentine hunt plsss..

Astrum, -P_M-Juss_Swagg and Eternia like this.
  4. PvP game, granted they have moved away from PvP focus, but it is what the game was built on. As much as ATA knows I don't like them, they take the scared party fairies into account. You don't lose money or energy, only a drop item you won't use and said you don't care about. And, you still whine. Turn off the notifs or ignore them.

5. Why does everyone complain about the hunts? Like if you don’t like it don’t participate. No need to be so rude to the artist. As far as I’m aware they are human and do their best. I’d understand if it was more complaints because they don’t tend to always be inclusive every time but can you imagine being in the artist position? If you were trying your hardest and looked to see everyone being jerks 95% of the time about art how would you feel?

Lumi, Muschi, Rainbowine_ and 6 others like this.
  6. maybe next time we should get a male avi with both handsome and action stuff. Just like a Leon S. Kennedy stuff🧟‍♀️

Malewife likes this.
  7. [​IMG]
    A friend and I were talking and she asked multiple other people- when did ATA change the main story avatar to the side story avatar and vice versa.
    Because when the hunt first comes out I check the main story, and the boxes and then wait for the leaderboard to come before labeling the picture and then I post it to discord for some friends to see. I'm so confused I've never seen the avatars switch before I know I'm not going crazy lol because this screenshot (that hopefully uploads) was taken and labeled on January 25th and now today The avatars are changed?

8. Y'all really switched the Avis after lots of people had completed all the side stories huh? Really annoying. Now I'm stuck with a reward waiting for me to accept the main story avatars and the two that were supposed to be the reward are chilling in a side story I can't go back to. Fix it, please. No warning either 😒

9. So are we going to be rewarded the avis you switched on us half way through the hunt?

StonerStar, AKzBeautz and -Gon- like this.
  10. Not going to lie.. The way the avatars were switched was a nice surprise. I love these avatars far more than the ones I saw at the beginning. So thank you for that.

Lumi, Pills_PSD and xX-CorpseRose-Xx like this.
  11. thank you so much mods for reimbursing us with the correct avi’s 💕💕💕🫶 a very quick response considering the issue 🥹💖

DanaDangerous likes this.
  12. This is a pvp game lol

13. Thank you for rewarding those of us who finished with the avi parts of the quests early on.

14. That’s crazy that you’re giving those avis to some people who finished and penalizing those who were probably looking forward to getting those main drops.

StonerStar, -Gon-, tyty123 and 2 others like this.
  15. I’m just confused at how a lower stat user can hit me SUCCESSFULLY (even though I have high defense items) and then I can’t even hit them back because they’re too weak. Please make this PVP make sense 🤨😒

SavageNixi3, tyty123 and Ghostgirl3 like this.
  16. Right I was actually wanting the incorrect Avis lol

tyty123 likes this.
  17. I am so pissed they changed the Avatar 😡

CapedClown and tyty123 like this.
  18. Very fitting for The Last of Us show's premiere.

19. @Ata did y’all change the avis in the hunt avi boxes?!?

I’m not even seeing those Avis anywhere. Are you gonna gift those who hit those tiers the old avi box Avis? I really wanted the female

20. I don’t even wanna open those avatar boxes anymore since they changed those avis :D what a great move